Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vuvuzelas in Dublin City

Options
  • 07-07-2010 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭

I realise there have been similar topics posted in various Boards fora, but such is the gravity of the situation I think this warrants a thread of its own on this forum.

Whilst I though these plastic horns were the trumpets of the apocalypse at the beginning of the world cup, they've really grown on me to the point where I want one to call my own. I'm heading down to Oxegen early tomorrow and I'd like to have one with me which I can blow in a drunken fugue state, to the delight of the other festival-goers.

I've heard of one shop on Capel St. that was selling them, but apparently they're out of stock now. Does anyone know if there's anywhere in the city I could get my hands on a Vuvuzela?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Got an iPhone?

No?

Buy one, download that ap free, then stick it up your arse :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Nah, I want to actually feel that sleek plastic tube; to hear that crisp, 130 decibel B-flat echo around the campsite at 7am, perhaps to be joined by like-minded revellers in a joyous morning chorus.

I do have an iPod Touch though. I assume the app's available for those too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Bring a yard of ale glass instead. Much quieter, more useful and when you are finished your drink you can smash the vuvuzela players over the head with it :D

21819.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

i orderd one extra if any body wants one http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=251486

• Advertisement
Advertisement