Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funniest own goal...ever!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

It's been going around LOI football websites for a while now, everytime I see it I still think its fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

frantic190 wrote: »
    It's been going around LOI football websites for a while now, everytime I see it I still think its fantastic.

Was the fella who got the slap off the ball alright after?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

haha that was one class goal but definately a sore one on the poor unfortunate lol

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭MikeyReilly

Was at the game and missed it when I looked away for a second. Turned back to see it loop into the net. I thought the Blues player had scored a screamer. Was jumping up like a loony celebrating until me mate told me what had happened. The player that got the slap was outcold for about a minute. Unbelievable goal!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

This was on the Yahoo! homepage yesterday or the day before, as one of the 4 main news items.

• Advertisement
Advertisement