Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commercial Accounts

Options
  • 07-07-2010 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,
    I was in touch a few weeks ago about using my account for commercial purposes and apart from acknowledging receipt of my email (and that it was passed on to the sales team), I've heard nothing since.

I know I'll only be banned if I try this in advance and have no problem paying for the privilege of promoting my business on boards so what is the situation. Many thanks.

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Did you email your request to hello@boards.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

Yes I did, on the 22nd of June.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

OK, I've nudged the relevant authorities.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Chiorino wrote: »
    Hi Folks,
    I was in touch a few weeks ago about using my account for commercial purposes and apart from acknowledging receipt of my email (and that it was passed on to the sales team), I've heard nothing since.

I know I'll only be banned if I try this in advance and have no problem paying for the privilege of promoting my business on boards so what is the situation. Many thanks.

Heya

I've gone to kick the arse of remind our Sales Team about your email. Sincere apologies - someone should get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for the patience!

Darragh

• Advertisement
Advertisement