Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing a Poster/A2?

• 07-07-2010 3:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭

Looking for somewhere around town that can print a poster or a large A1 or A2 sheet of card. Basically it's meant to be a big birthday card on just one massive sheet of card or a poster. I'm making it up in Photoshop, I assume they would want it on a page already, but does anyone know of somewhere that will print a file from a USB stick or something?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Looking for somewhere around town that can print a poster or a large A1 or A2 sheet of card. Basically it's meant to be a big birthday card on just one massive sheet of card or a poster. I'm making it up in Photoshop, I assume they would want it on a page already, but does anyone know of somewhere that will print a file from a USB stick or something?

Try Harvey Norman. They have the facilities to print photos from USB sticks and print large sizes too. Don't know for sure if they can facilitate exactly what you want, but it can't hurt to ask.

Other than that, try Intacta Print.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

I'd say they will do that for you in Suir Dzign on Patrick Street or in Grapic Image on Parnell Street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Book Centre defo does them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I found them expensive in town to get stuff printed like that. I get a good bit of printing done and always search for the best pricing and generally find the lads in the Disc & Print Centre, Airport Business Park to be the best priced. 051-307005

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tikidibou

Hi Reads on Nassau street are your best bet. Printers will always want the artwork emailed to them or on a USB or CD. This will be the case with all printers. Went to Reads yesterday and they did a very good deal for what I wanted and it was quick enough maybe ring them to be sure of timeline etc.. Did have to stand around a bit before anyone asked me was I being serviced but not too long..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Tikidibou wrote: »
    Hi Reads on Nassau street are your best bet.

Dubin can't really be considered "around town" as the OP asked for though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Dubin can't really be considered "around town" as the OP asked for though.

Brilliant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Tikidibou wrote: »
    Hi Reads on Nassau street are your best bet. Printers will always want the artwork emailed to them or on a USB or CD. This will be the case with all printers. Went to Reads yesterday and they did a very good deal for what I wanted and it was quick enough maybe ring them to be sure of timeline etc.. Did have to stand around a bit before anyone asked me was I being serviced but not too long..
    Yeah as much as I want a good job done I don't think I want to resort to heading up to Dublin for it. Do I include the bus/train in the timeleine?:rolleyes:

Advertisement