Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bray Summerfest starts w/c Mon July 12th

• 07-07-2010 4:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭

If you're looking for info on Bray Summerfest, check out www.braysummerfest.com or join the facebook page.

There's a Grand Pavilion (big swish tent) going up opposite the Esplanade and there'll be comedy (check out www.braycomedy.com), theatre, Musicals and movies.

The comedy is for ages 15+ - I think all other events are

Music Line up -
    REpublic of Loose, Knight of Leon, Gerry Fish and the Mudbug Club, SMASH HITS, Empire States, Peakin Trippers, The Shoos and many, many more AND
    it's all for free on the bandstand (from Wed July 14th).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭White_Wolf

I was looking for some infor in it man, thanks. Is that empire saints not empire states?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

White_Wolf wrote: »
    I was looking for some infor in it man, thanks. Is that empire saints not empire states?

Empire Saints just a Typo

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭White_Wolf

Ah ok, great band, looking forward to them.

Yay! and I'm directing a short play that's on on Wednesday in the tent. Before the comedy, at 7pm :)

Advertisement