Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audi ABS sensor

Options
  • 07-07-2010 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I need to get a ABS brake ( G201 ) sensor replaced on AUDI A3 06 , can you anyone tell me of garage ( Dublin) that can do this without been robbed. I have quote from a dealer to have the unit replaced but far too expensive. I have been told that the sensor can be purchased and replaced quick easily and lot cheaper.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

sweexnut wrote: »
    I need to get a ABS brake ( G201 ) sensor replaced on AUDI A3 06 , can you anyone tell me of garage ( Dublin) that can do this without been robbed. I have quote from a dealer to have the unit replaced but far too expensive. I have been told that the sensor can be purchased and replaced quick easily and lot cheaper.

Try the motoring section:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=546

Advertisement