Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thoughts on Online Digital Music

Options
  • 07-07-2010 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey if you have 90 seconds to share your thoughts on downloading digital music with me I'd appreciate greatly... Thanks!

http://mbs.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_5o2PDxrHXWKGtA8

Its for my masters dissertation and its totally anonymous and confidential. I'm not collecting any personal info so you won't be ratted out to Eircom, I promise.

Thank You!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

Hey geefe,

I took the survey there, some interesting questions. I'd love if you could share the results when you're done? I'd be really interested in seeing the outcomes.

Best of luck with it!

P.S. What is the masters in?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Just did it myself. I have one observation:
    The question "Did you ever buy band t-shirts before you started downloading?" implies a Yes/No answer but has 4 possible answers. It might be worth either re-wording the question or changing the possible answers.

Advertisement