Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a cattery in Donegal/Derry

Options
  • 07-07-2010 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hello
    I am going away on 22 July for 10 days and want to put my cat in a place where he is well and truly looked after...I live in Letterkenny but am happy to drive to a good place in and around Derry and Donegal areas.

Can anyone recommend a good cattery or a caring person who looks after cats?? My cat is so lovely and deserves good care and attention:)

Thanks so much

Nicola
    p.s I checked the threads before posting this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Nicoladuff wrote: »
    Hello
    I am going away on 22 July for 10 days and want to put my cat in a place where he is well and truly looked after...I live in Letterkenny but am happy to drive to a good place in and around Derry and Donegal areas.

Can anyone recommend a good cattery or a caring person who looks after cats?? My cat is so lovely and deserves good care and attention:)

Thanks so much

Nicola
    p.s I checked the threads before posting this

Have you posted this on the Donegal board here? They will know better.

Good luck!

Advertisement