Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to figure out the name of an old game...

Options
  • 07-07-2010 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭

It was on the PC, windows 95 iirc, I will describe the first level.

You start out in a room, there are some little dinosaurs eating something in front of you, if you attack them they would kill you. You have a pistol but you find an 'elephant gun' in the level. You may be a robot, and can scan rooms for signs of life. Things are dark and dank.

This is driving me mental, I cant for the life of me figure out what it was, I'm wondering if anyone else can.

Real long shot, but I want to replay some of my old games I played as a kid.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It was on the PC, windows 95 iirc, I will describe the first level.

You start out in a room, there are some little dinosaurs eating something in front of you, if you attack them they would kill you. You have a pistol but you find an 'elephant gun' in the level. You may be a robot, and can scan rooms for signs of life. Things are dark and dank.

This is driving me mental, I cant for the life of me figure out what it was, I'm wondering if anyone else can.

Real long shot, but I want to replay some of my old games I played as a kid.

Azraels Tear matches some of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Spear wrote: »
    Azraels Tear matches some of that.

I think that's it, I thought this was a hopeless case with that description.

Just looking at screen shots now and the name rang a bell straight away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ThatCrazyGuy

damn, i was going to say Azraels Tear too. lol. got beat to it :P
    Good game.

Advertisement