Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blazblue calamity trigger 16E in hmv PS3

Options
  • 07-07-2010 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

blazblue calamity trigger 16E in hmv PS3 for anyone who's interested

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,443 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Xbox too!

Picked it up at that price, really liking it although still trying to adjust to it. Graphics are worth the entry alone in any case, the fighting system is naturally a nice bonus ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

I bought this today on XBox...it had better be good....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

I wonder why it's so cheap, just three months after release? It surely can't be because the sequel's so near. Has it not been selling well?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Stock clearance wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LIFETRAP

Yeah, definitely. SF, MK and Tekken are probably the only fighting games that will sell to people not just into fighting games. And apart from Tekken it's probably just a nostalgia buzz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

It doesn't appeal to the masses so it doesn't sell.

I find a lot of my favorite games end up lining bargain bins cause I'm the only one buying them.

Advertisement