Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Discount on Driving Lessons

Options
  • 07-07-2010 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Hey,

Anyone know who it was that was offering a discount on driving lessons to UCD students last year and if that offer is still available?

Thanks for any info folks ;)

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 donkey_kong

I seem to recall the company was called OB drive, I would recommend e-mailing Scott Ahearne, the SU Welfare officer who organised this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Even with the discount the company is still expensive. Try Hibernian Insurance for really cheap lessons-I got 6 motnhs insurance as a named driver and 11 lessons for around €600 or so (can't remember exact figure). But it was seriously good value comapared to every other company seeing as you got insured and lessons. But you had to pass your test in 6 months :D

Advertisement