Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Chips

Options
  • 07-07-2010 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭

Anyone seen a decent poker chips set in Dublin, bricks and mortar? Looking for cheap as chips!

I'll get my coat...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭freebee23

Hi sdonn

Saw a set in Easons in Blanchardstown centre down from 10 Euro to 1.99
    comes in a black poker tin with 200 chips, 2 decks of cards, poker chip holder and a table cloth.
    Full display upstairs in shop, loads left.
    Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Freebee23

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Cheers, I'll have a peek in the not too distant future :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Ye I'd recommend the Eason one's myself, use them nearly once a week when playing with mates, good solid set and plenty of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭derek2222_ie

Does anyone know if these are in all Eason Shops or just in Blanch?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Had a look in Easons today. The €20 one seemed to still be €20 and the smaller tin was €2.99. Not great/not bad quality on the big tin but couldnt open the smaller one, anyway hadnt cash but will mull it over! Theres a few nice ones online too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭zootroid

Tried O'Connell Street, and Talbot Street on Saturday, but sadly they were all gone.

Advertisement