Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicans needed for Musical Collective based in Dublin

Options
  • 07-07-2010 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

The idea is this to have a fortnightly/weekly musically get together were people come together to make beautiful music.We are going to start this Saturday in Apple Rock

So far we have 2 keyboards coming,2 guitarist,bass
    Wanted would be lesser played instruments
    Drummer/Percussion/Wind instruments/Violin/Laptop beeps and bleeps/Effects/Vibes/Spoons/Triangle/Turntable/Sampler/Drum machine etc

As people come and go alot in Dublin the idea is to have a collective of musicians that enjoy making music together and a place were people can bring there ideas/songs.

If it leads to recordings/gigs then happy days.All that is required is people who are passionate about music and are good listeners.My own musical tastes would be very open and varied.i.e Lcd soundsystem, Tom waits, Slum Vlilage, Bjork, Portico quartert, Curtis Mayfield , Ellis Regina, talking heads,Daft Punk etc

Please send PM for more info

Thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

I'd be interested in this.
    Guitar, bass and keyboard if a slot opens up.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 SpikeMilligan

Sent Pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

This sounds really interesting, only a guitarist unfortunately. I live 2 seconds away from there though so if you ever find yourselves short let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 kevmck

hey.. this sounds good im a bass player, been playin about 10 years now. have played in alot of bands with various styles. would love to come to a jam but i won't be around on sat, are u meeting any other day?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 SpikeMilligan

Sent PM to ElaElaElano and KevMK

• Advertisement
Advertisement