Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping & Campfire in West Cork

Options
  • 07-07-2010 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi,

I'm planning on bringing my boyfriend to West Cork on the August bank holiday weekend for a romantic camping trip :) - the thing is, I really want to be able to have a campfire and cook him a gourmet dinner on the embers -Does anyone know any campsites that will let you light campfires? Or does anyone know anywhere we could camp that isn't in a campsite?

I am very responsible and would take every safety precaution so please don't think I'm going to go about starting gorse fires!

I hadn't planned to visit anywhere in particular as yet, maybe Clonakilty, Schull, Castletownbere or Kinsale but I'm up for any suggestions!

Thank you

Advertisement