Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Arann sale times?

Options
  • 07-07-2010 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

A few years ago Aer Arann used to have reduced fares on the website on Fridays 10-12..does anyone know if this still happens?

It was never advertised, but I remember logging on specifically at certain times to book cheap flights..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Not sure when they have their discount days, but if you sign up for their email flyers, they send out the times and dates of the sales.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

they had a sale just 2 weeks ago.

I don't think they do the cheap flights at certain times of the day anymore, they seem to have weekends/a group of days where they offer a sale and publicise it heavily instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

From what I hear, cheap flights in or out of Galway are an urban legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭poolfan

Sign up to their emailing list and they email it to you when they decide to have a seat sale. They usally call them 'Happy hours' ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭lion_bar

From what I hear, cheap flights in or out of Galway are an urban legend.

Cheap flights appear but by the time taxes, charges etc get added in it always seems to be €150 at least return to London-Luton.

• Advertisement
Advertisement