Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

well opinions please.....

Options
  • 07-07-2010 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi guys, and gals,

Getting a new tat soon, well asap, finally designed the one i want, spent an age and a day, it has alot of symbolic meaning to me as it is a tribal design with a hidden message. not too sure where to get it but limited to either my upper hip or left hand side of my back, although i am open to ideas of where else would suit me!

Bit of physical description, i am tall with a very toned muscular build, have a tattoo on my left hand rib cage, and refuse to tattoo the right hand side of my body, also arms and legs are not being tattooed unless it is discreet.

so any way this is the tattoo.

OPINIONS PLEASE ON THE TAT ITSELF AND ALSO POSITIONS ON BODY. THANKS GUYS :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

I would have to put my hands up & say i'm not the biggest fan of tribal myself, but i have to say its cool you designed it yourself & you say there's more meaning behind it as well. If i had a gun to my head to get tribal done though i think it looks alot better when there some design within the lines instead of solid black, ala this random guy(just to demonstrate what i mean):

http://www.kinxi.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/shoulder_tattoo_01.jpg

& by the way as for position, i know you said you want to stay away from your arms but i think with the shape it could go well on your shoulder, dont go below the elbow & a least a tshirt could always cover it if needs be?

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

As you have limited it position to two locations, flow wise it would be more suited to running from hip to upper thigh as on your back it would look like it was just dropped there. The curves don't really lend themselves to a back tattoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

As you have limited it position to two locations, flow wise it would be more suited to running from hip to upper thigh as on your back it would look like it was just dropped there. The curves don't really lend themselves to a back tattoo.

If i was getting it done i'd go for the upper thigh as well.

Not usually a fan of all black tribal but i must say i do like :D

Advertisement