Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pure Ginger Kittens-homes wanted

Options
  • 07-07-2010 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

What an evening!! Long story but these little fellas are looking for homes.I have them in my apt now.

They are pure ginger and about 9 weeks old and just gorgeous. The lad on the left is all ginger (very hard to get). The lad on the right although looks paler is all ginger with a lighter ginger shade (not white). Urgently need homes!!They will be wormed and defleaed. They look big in the pic but theyre so tiny.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

So cute! Where are you located?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Dublin 15...or South Dublin (work). Theyll prob stay in work though as away this weekend. The house they were in was in bits so couldnt leave them there.Panickin now tryin to find suitable homes quickly. PM me and ill give you my work no. if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I'm not (have my hands full with my own two dogs and am babysitting another for a few weeks!) but I will let you know if I hear of anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭gloobag

I may be interested in one. I'm in Limerick myself, but my girlfriend lives in Dublin and may be able to pick him up before the weekend.

Probably wont get to talk to her until lunch time, but I'll see what she says.

gloobag wrote: »
    I may be interested in one. I'm in Limerick myself, but my girlfriend lives in Dublin and may be able to pick him up before the weekend.

Probably wont get to talk to her until lunch time, but I'll see what she says.
    Thats cool.

• Advertisement

Hi both Kittens have been rehomed now (Yay!). Knew theyd be snapped up. Both going to the same home which is great news.

Advertisement