Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House in Lahinch - looking for one near the town

• 07-07-2010 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi there,
    we are going on holidays for a week at the end of july and hopefully putting our kids into surf camp for 5 days but it seems way too long to stay in a hotel apartment. does anyone know of a really really nice detached house near the beach for rent?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,656 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hello

Im not from Clare myself but I was looking up accomodation there recently..Pants our trip is put on hold but I found a few places on Daft that were very resonable..If you look up short term and either holiday homes or self catering me thinks...Self Catering Ireland are very nice too deal with aswell, Eire Accomodation is crap..Uhh or the hostel in Lahinch do like private and family rooms if that is any good to you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

Check the links on this website out:

http://www.clareireland.net/selfcatering_lahinch.htm

They are all handpicked and usually quite nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Morcheeba

perfect thanks!

Advertisement