Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Storage costs?

• 07-07-2010 9:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭

How much should I be looking at to have the camper stored (indoors or out) in the Dublin/Kildare areas?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭tibia

Drawing a blank on this and other enquiries. I really need to find storage at a reasonable cost soon. If anyone has (or knows of) anything to offer in the Dublin/Meath/Kildare area please PM me.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 aja72

I found Caravan and Motorhome storage in Co.Meath Kildare is €400

That seems reasonable enough. Now I just need to find some!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 kidloco

Hi Guys.
    Is the 400 per year ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭marlie2005

we pay €12 per week from march - oct and €280.00 in bulk for the rest of the year. Seems ok to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

http://www.ballinakillyardselfstorage.com/ is just outside Enfield if that's of any help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 kidloco

Also does the price vary, if the vehicle is kept indoors?

I imagine it would be more expensive if the camper was occupying part of a building as opposed to a patch of ground outdoors - however, it probably depends on what the owner could earn from an alternative use of the building.

Marlie, I calculate you are paying over €650 a year? I just cannot afford that. Maybe that's why I can't find anything suitable :(

Advertisement