Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brown Bin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭adser53

I've no idea Shazanne. Maybe ask in the esker hills thread here on boards, the eh forum or facebook page. someone somewhere has to have some idea what's going on. I cant wait for a shop to open. I'm sick of driving to little Dunnes on weekend mornings cos I've no milk or whatever. it'd be great to just stroll down the road to the shop and be back before the kettle boils :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

They had those coming soon signs in the window when I lived there, that was over 2 years ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭adser53

**Vai** wrote: »
    They had those coming soon signs in the window when I lived there, that was over 2 years ago!
    They did a load of work to it in August....stripped off the stickers on the windows, finished the car park and footpaths, laid the flooring inside, blocked up the rear door with concrete blocks etc and the story doing the rounds was that a local convenience store was opening in September.
    Here we are almost 2 months later and nothing more has been done. Actually sorry, a few weeks back they put up the poles at the entrance which will be for the sign for the shop and last week or thereabouts they put up the frame atop the poles that the sign will be fixed onto.

Advertisement