Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance Classes in Dublin

• 07-07-2010 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm interested in doing dance classes in Dublin (preferrably West Dublin) but I cant find any available. I want to learn how to jive and waltz for weddings etc. Can anyone recommend anything or anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,531 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Spin Dance and Fitness are very good.
    The owner used to be Irish ballroom champion and he appears to have a very good team there.

http://www.spindanceandfitness.ie/

They're at Walkinstown Avenue Cross.
    You can't miss it - they share it with the Rollerblade company and there's a big rollerblade visible in the window.

They have latin and ballroom classes a couple of nights a week for both beginners and experts but they also have instructors if you want more personalised lessons, e.g. learn a dance for your wedding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 anitusia86

Hi all,

Any one knows about dance classes in Dublin with Drum&Base or DubStep style? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,611 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Hi anitusia86 and welcome to boards.ie :)

This is the Dublin County West forum, you might get better answers in the Dublin City forum

Also, could you please not drag up old threads...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement