Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with present.

Options
  • 07-07-2010 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks

Need help with a birthday. The wife. A few details to help you

Age 35

Has: Loads of jewellary and perfume.

Does not want mobile phone/mp3 player/multimedia.

Would love to buy her something not too expensive 100-200 euro( have not much money)

She love, Clothes, trinkets, sparkley things.

She feels she prity much has everything so I am stumped.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

Hi Folks

Need help with a birthday. The wife. A few details to help you

Age 35

Has: Loads of jewellary and perfume.

Does not want mobile phone/mp3 player/multimedia.

Would love to buy her something not too expensive 100-200 euro( have not much money)

She love, Clothes, trinkets, sparkley things.

She feels she prity much has everything so I am stumped.

how about a nice jewellery box? you can get wooden ones with lots of practical drawers, ring holders etc but you can also get some less practical but v pretty trinket-y ones. i have lots of jewellery but its all in individual boxes so would love one big jewellery box.

prob would come in under budget, so you could always get some small piece of jewellery to put in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Rockery Woman

If she loves clothes you could take her shopping, or how about a nice weekend hotel break - there are some good offers out there in the hotels at the moment! My husband bought me a tree for my 34th but thats not for everyone!

Advertisement