Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any over 40's starting in Sept?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 taytoRking?

Dunner1 wrote: »
    Hi there I'm thinking about going to college in September fingers crossed, I have been a head chef for the past twenty odd years if you have any questions or need advice I would only be delighted to help you, well done for making the decision.

tks mate...applied but dont think i got the course......find it so hard to decide...the online form i filled out would only let me put 1 course down..so will apply to do a baking course and see how i get on but wont hold my breath.....if ya dont mind me askn if ur a chef...have you just decided on another career or is cooking not worth doing now????

• Registered Users Posts: 14 patrickanthony

what a relief to read all these posts! i'm 47 and going for the admissions interview in l.i.t. on thur's. a.m.
    bricking it but determined nonetheless, there is hope!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Digitaljunkie

what a relief to read all these posts! i'm 47 and going for the admissions interview in l.i.t. on thur's. a.m.

Fair play to you and good luck on Thursday..........Dj

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Your a veritable spring chicken compared to some people I know in college. 66 anyone...
    :D

Good luck on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

How did everybody get over the exams? Any results out yet? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

My second year results are out on Monday 18th from UL. Fingers toes and any other loose bits crossed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Best of luck. Hope it goes well for you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Second year done and dusted, 2 A's and 3 B's, best semester grades so far.
    3rd year here I come :D

Advertisement