Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chancing my arm...

Options
  • 08-07-2010 5:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Blacknight,

I've got one of your Windows 2008 Minimus subscriptions, and it's expiring on 14th of this month.

Thing is, I'm over in Australia at the moment and trying to save every penny I have so that I can do a bit of travelling! :D Bad timing or wha!

I've got a handful of websites on it that I need to keep hosting (as I've already been paid for them), so I can't really let it expire.

I won one of the free hosting packages with Digiweb a few months ago, but never got around to using it. I could probably transfer all my sh*t over to there, but it's a lot of effort and I really don't fancy trying to figure out how to use their control panel, etc.

If you could do me this favour and renew the hosting for the year, then you'd have a friend for life :D I've bought several domains with you, and see no reason why I would want to change to a different host in the near future, so you'd get your money back within a couple of years.

Plus, I'm hoping to do a good bit of freelance web design once I get back to Ireland, so I'm sure I'll be upgrading my hosting package, buying more domains, etc., once I do.

Account ID: 1017577

Purleeeeeeeeaaasssssseeeeeee :pac:

Comments

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the mail... hope your enjoying Australia :)

We are offering customers the best possible price for our hosting plans. You could change your billing cycle to monthly and pay just €4.95/month.

You can do this yourself via your control panel, if you need any help just let me know :)

Kind regards,

Niamh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Ah, didn't know about that option! I've just gone ahead and changed it now, cheers Niamh

Advertisement