Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3rd/4th Place Playoff - Germany v Uruguay - Who wins? Paul decides

12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

When the options are Houghton, Whelan, Steven, Davids, Southgate, Shearer, Seedorf, Motson, Dixon...

An octopus wins..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

dfx- wrote: »
    When the options are Houghton, Whelan, Steven, Davids, Southgate, Shearer, Seedorf, Motson, Dixon...

An octopus wins..

Your dead to me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

In my defence, he did rank the others opinions ahead of an octopus. No level of coolness can overcome that...

OK...I'm sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

dfx- wrote: »
    In my defence, he did rank the others opinions ahead of an octopus. No level of coolness can overcome that...

OK...I'm sorry

But look how cool he is of course whatever he says he is right when backed up with them awesome glasses. He just is so calm its like he is permanently stoned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Good man Edgar "I don't know why grown people are listening..... to an octopus"

So Paul the Octopus can talk now......what a legend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

Germany deserved their 3rd spot , although I lost money on them :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

murpho999 wrote: »
    Are you on drugs?

Never heard of December 21st, 2012, eh o_0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

CorkMan wrote: »
    Never heard of December 21st, 2012, eh o_0

Yeah it comes one day before 22nd December 2012.

Advertisement