Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Crackdown 2 Co-op Shenanigans

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

really wierd thing happened me the other night.. was playing away in my own game, when the bad connection symbol flashed a few times.

It stopped and after 5 minuted i started getting the absolute S**T blown out of me constantly. Every time i spawned, within about a minute i would die.

when i died the option to call for help was there, but when i looked at my map there was no other arrow, and i never saw another player in the game ...

This happen anyone else?#

Also, the Wingsuit, i finally got it... But i usually drop like a rock... any tips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Korvanica wrote: »

Also, the Wingsuit, i finally got it... But i usually drop like a rock... any tips?

Resist the urge to pull up when you jump and press y to start the wingsuit, it sounds counter productive but dive till you glow red then pull up! You get a feel for when you are losing speed so dive and wait to turn red again then pull up ..........

The flying round the 3 islands achievement is a doddle once you get the hang of the suit.

Advertisement