Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

Enigma IE wrote: »
    It was a funny moment Rob, no doubt. If I remember correctly, I was with running my Noob Class (at that moment) and had my RPG in hand. I could hear the sound of the predator coming so I ran for cover into that building and behind the pile of bricks. For a second, I thought I couldn't get in behind properly because of my RPG but then realised someone was there with his laptop. I certainly laughed out loud icon10.gif

:D Good times alright. I was playing well last night (for a change).
    I had killstreaks at 3,4,7 or something. I got some sweet care packages out of it (also for a change).

You were getting some abuse Rob from our lads for the knifin' !!!!
    I've been runnin with a silenced UMP on my witch class recently and its beastly !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Zenif444 wrote: »
    Hey guys

I'll be on tonight. Would it be possible to add me so i can play with some boardsies? I'm on PS3 and my tag name is Zenif444.

I have a mic too.
    This is more so for the 360 boy s , stick your name on the shared gamer tag at the top of the page and dont be afraid to add other boardies gl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Zenif444

Shammy wrote: »
    This is more so for the 360 boy s , stick your name on the shared gamer tag at the top of the page and dont be afraid to add other boardies gl

heya thanks, have done that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,770 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Don't get me started on that man, you're man was the worst whinger ever. I rang Mr. Obama about it this morning about it actually.......he said to tell him to stop whinging:rolleyes:

:D - I did manage to gut the guy 3 or 4 times in the same match *

There's nothing like seeing the panic in a sniper when you're tearing at a fierce pace towards him...

* In fairness, I did purposely seek him out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

claiva wrote: »
    :D Good times alright. I was playing well last night (for a change).
    I had killstreaks at 3,4,7 or something. I got some sweet care packages out of it (also for a change).

You were getting some abuse Rob from our lads for the knifin' !!!!
    I've been runnin with a silenced UMP on my witch class recently and its beastly !

I figured there would be, but after you and Blacky (in particular) gutted me a few times in the previous game on Skidrow, I wasn't going to miss out on the fun when I was I was against you in the next game. I slashed loads of them, but lost out to Brian a few times in our duel. Of course you're team weren't to know you had been up to the same and I was just getting revenge!!

I made a hash of getting you at one stage. You were in your sniper gear lying out on a roof. I was underneath and knew you were there, while you were blissfully unaware of me. So I figured that I'd try to get a "free" kill with my USP but you bloody moved just as I started shooting, and then I couldn't see you through the roof. You ended up jumping off and getting me with your shotty as I ran around trying to get a view of you again. :o:o

• Advertisement

While jumping between games last night, as the boardsies were rampant, I ended up playing with some English guys. Could have been in the games where I was playing Claiva and Blacky on Rundown and Subbase??

Anyway, it was a breath of fresh air. One guy in particular was chatting over the mic during the game to people, and was decent in the lobby too. Asking what the Clan tag was for etc. No BS that you often get from English guys when they know you were Irish. Really nice. I gave him a prefer status, but didn't bother sending a Friend Request. Can't remember his name now though...But it's nice when you get chatting to some half normal adult from the UK instead of getting abuse screaming teenagers etc that seems to be the norm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

great games last night lads, its much better playing ground war with a big party group.i was really shocked at some of the competiveness of some people:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Finally the missus has fecked off back to the land of pink fluffy ****e, so i'll be on tonight if anyone needs a human shield.

Finally the missus has fecked off back to the land of pink fluffy ****e, so i'll be on tonight if anyone needs a human shield.

Sounds fcukin great !!!!
    Where is this mythical land ?

shawpower wrote: »
    I figured there would be, but after you and Blacky (in particular) gutted me a few times in the previous game on Skidrow, I wasn't going to miss out on the fun when I was I was against you in the next game. I slashed loads of them, but lost out to Brian a few times in our duel. Of course you're team weren't to know you had been up to the same and I was just getting revenge!!

I made a hash of getting you at one stage. You were in your sniper gear lying out on a roof. I was underneath and knew you were there, while you were blissfully unaware of me. So I figured that I'd try to get a "free" kill with my USP but you bloody moved just as I started shooting, and then I couldn't see you through the roof. You ended up jumping off and getting me with your shotty as I ran around trying to get a view of you again. :o:o

:p
    Where was that ? Favela or Karachi ? I started with my sniper class for a change in Favela and got the First Blood. I got a few kills before I switched class.

• Advertisement

People may laugh, but even us little people have our purposes ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

Sounds fcukin great !!!!
    Where is this mythical land ?

in my attic pal :eek:

AnneFrank wrote: »
    in my attic pal :eek:

Oh shiznit, oh no,.... not you,......... ANYBODY but yooouuuu!:eek:

:p
    Where was that ? Favela or Karachi ? I started with my sniper class for a change in Favela and got the First Blood. I got a few kills before I switched class.

Yeah Favela. You were up on a roof along the grass paths. I made an absolute c0ck of trying to kill you and got my comeupance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

While jumping between games last night, as the boardsies were rampant, I ended up playing with some English guys. Could have been in the games where I was playing Claiva and Blacky on Rundown and Subbase??

Anyway, it was a breath of fresh air. One guy in particular was chatting over the mic during the game to people, and was decent in the lobby too. Asking what the Clan tag was for etc. No BS that you often get from English guys when they know you were Irish. Really nice. I gave him a prefer status, but didn't bother sending a Friend Request. Can't remember his name now though...But it's nice when you get chatting to some half normal adult from the UK instead of getting abuse screaming teenagers etc that seems to be the norm.

I heard you talking to him in the lobby alright, well I heard your side of the conversation, my privacy settings are back on private so couldn't hear him.

That makes a pleasant change.

Yeah Favela. You were up on a roof along the grass paths. I made an absolute c0ck of trying to kill you and got my comeupance.

Oh yeah, I got 2 or 3 kills there with the shotty !!
    I had jumped onto the shed roof from the roof garden I think.
    I'm experimenting with different set ups at the moment. I'm not prestiging again so I just want to experience all the weapons and attachments etc as I unlock them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Anybody going to be on in the next 45 minutes? Leaving work in a few and am absolutely dying for a game!! Plus the missus is out for a few hours :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ya chnkylvr is on now and I'll be on in about 15.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Sound! Will be on no later than half ten. look forward!

Sorry perrin, had to bail cos I was guna flip and throw my controller thru telly. Fckn dopes weren't talking, it was obvious ye had so much better co-ordination. I'll be on for all eternity tomorrow night anyway.
    Oh and perrin got a mic!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Must have been about 15 of us in g/w last night , maybe we'd be better off splitting into groups when there is that many on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I'm not a huge fan of ground war and would be happy to split up into 2 groups once we get 8 or more people, even though it's not a full team for Domination.

Sorry I had to go abruptly there. The dog's whelping and I heard something from the shed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Sorry I had to go abruptly there. The dog's whelping and I heard something from the shed.

Semtex the shed?

Musta been something in the air - mine was going loo-la too!! :mad:

(my dog - not the shed)

Cossax wrote: »
    I'm not a huge fan of ground war and would be happy to split up into 2 groups once we get 8 or more people, even though it's not a full team for Domination.

Most of us probably wouldnt be fans of g/w , i enjoyed last night but maybe the few lads on the opposite team didnt .

At least if theres 9+ on we could split it 5/4 some might even want different modes.

now yer talking shammy, i like team tac WAY more than g/w, it's there in the name, more tactical and you can put strategies to work etc. If you had 5+ games together in team tach you be unbeatable!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

now yer talking shammy, i like team tac WAY more than g/w, it's there in the name, more tactical and you can put strategies to work etc. If you had 5+ games together in team tach you be unbeatable!

Right so i'll play team tac with you and another 2 others.

When will you be on?

I might be on about 12 or 1.

Hope you mean tonight Ross, im in work till 7:(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Shammy wrote: »
    Must have been about 15 of us in g/w last night , maybe we'd be better off splitting into groups when there is that many on ?

Ya the number of boardsies online these days has really flew since it began with only a few of us.

Advertisement