Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Miss my Xbox :mad: hopefully be back on in the next week or so!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Paddyman your a bolix, I hate you; doing private games of S&D on stadium he managed to kill me in 3 consecutive rounds with the crossbow. I think in all the games you must have gotten me about 5 times with the crossbow plus the crossmap tomahawk on summit. There are plenty of other teammates to pick on.

The domination games amongst ourselves were also really challenging. The one on nuketown was one of the toughest I've played in a long while and could have gone either way. More of the same again tonight though a lot less crossbow bolts sticking out of me would be very welcome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

given that boards players dont seem to miss with 'nades flak jacket pro is a must :-)

also looking @ my K/D from last nights games, i think painkiller would make a welcome comeback ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Those 5v5 private games last night were prob the most fun I've had in ages.

Theres something way more satisfying about killing a friend as opposed to a randomer (like how I repeatedly sniped benrobjon on nuketown inducing a rage moment on his part :D)

We should do that again

MiCr0 wrote: »
    given that boards players dont seem to miss with 'nades flak jacket pro is a must :-)

also looking @ my K/D from last nights games, i think painkiller would make a welcome comeback ;-)

I went from 41-1k/d against randomers to less than 1kd against boardies. Killstreak highlight was a sam turret using hardline. Those 5 on 5 dom games on nuketown felt like there was 8 or 9 on a team. Trying to take and hold B was mental. Good thing we didn't do first to 300 and didn't use noobtubes, our nerves would be shot and we'd all be at each others throats.
    x43r0 wrote: »
    Those 5v5 private games last night were prob the most fun I've had in ages.

Theres something way more satisfying about killing a friend as opposed to a randomer (like how I repeatedly sniped benrobjon on nuketown inducing a rage moment on his part :D)

We should do that again

He was still raging at Lazy after the game. Like it was Lazy who kept killing him all the time. You got no blame at all. Completely agree with it being very satisfying killing someone we know repeatedly on here. Definitely do it again as to get revenge on Paddyman!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

finally made it to the 15th prestige - Now to scale the 50 levels for the final time :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Hmmm Nuketown 24/7 & double XP weekend from Friday... First I've heard of it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Lads back on the xbox for the next while.Throw us a invite if there room in a lobby.
    GT: Carefree Ste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,053 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Soby wrote: »
    Lads back on the xbox for the next while.Throw us a invite if there room in a lobby.
    GT: Carefree Ste

Only if you change your signature pic ;)

P.S. Did you get your wireless sorted?

playing a few games with the lads on Tuesday night..

when this happened...

I think I ran into Yimrag's "Predator" - how many hit markers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Playing CoD4 last night with a few mates and it was ridiculous! Hackers were everywhere! Constant crap writing on the screen, People on top of mountains outside the map, spawning in the sky and appearing in the same spot, on top of buildings that shouldn't be accessible... A fair few people were irish hacking too.. The lobbys that wern't hacked though were great fun! I still think its better than blops! Sniping is unreal in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Caught a guy tac inserting downstairs in the C building Favela, killed him right on top of his tac insert, he dropped a Martyrdom grenade and then instantly respawned - just in time to be killed by his own deathstreak! :D

will many be around this weekend for nuketown 24/7 - have to say Im really looking forward to it. I really wish they would make it a permanent fixture

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Playing CoD4 last night with a few mates and it was ridiculous! Hackers were everywhere! Constant crap writing on the screen, People on top of mountains outside the map, spawning in the sky and appearing in the same spot, on top of buildings that shouldn't be accessible... A fair few people were irish hacking too.. The lobbys that wern't hacked though were great fun! I still think its better than blops! Sniping is unreal in it!

COD4 has gone to ****e with the hacks, hopefully the hackers will move on to another game but its unlikely. I'm actually contemplating on wheter to sell it or not, that's how bad its gotten

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Anyone know what time double xp will be starting?

I'll be on for some major whorage. :D

Finical wrote: »
    Anyone know what time double xp will be starting?

I'll be on for some major whorage. :D

6pm our time - cant wait

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

It's started Now on ps3?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

It's started Now on ps3?
    .......bast**ds:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

I was on earlier. It had started. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kielmanator

just checking in with the lads who know me!!! Are you missing me lads? Can't wait to get back home and start playing some COD with ye again! looks like the fun has continued in my absence anyway!!! :):)

• Advertisement

just checking in with the lads who know me!!! Are you missing me lads? Can't wait to get back home and start playing some COD with ye again! looks like the fun has continued in my absence anyway!!! :):)

For those of you who haven't encountered Kiely a quick read of this thread tells you all about him.
    He's a langer

Have you been promoted to corporal or still Dishwasher's second assistant?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Honest to God I was only playing with Top Dawg Killa(who has only just returned) yesterday and he was asking where you were.....weird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

The amount of rage quits on Nuketown 24/7 is unreal. It's Nuketown...you WILL get spawn raped...your KDR WILL be destroyed...have fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kielmanator

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Honest to God I was only playing with Top Dawg Killa(who has only just returned) yesterday and he was asking where you were.....weird.

hahaha, the good aul wife beater! :D:D

this will tell ye how bad things are lads, I only just found out this second, this very very second, that SHAMMY is a "MODERATOR". GOD helps us all! :D

whatever bout a langer being a mod, a dobber? (jk shammy, love ya really!;))

/anticipates ban

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Thanks to everyone I was playing with today. Had at least 4 games where I got 100+ kills. Demolition or as it says!

Went 112-13 with 2 Hind's, 3 Huey's and 2 Blackbirds to call in :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I keep getting invited by The Floyd P to games and once I accept it says either 'The game lobby is full' < Which is understandable or 'The game lobby is closed'??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Ricky91t wrote: »
    I keep getting invited by The Floyd P to games and once I accept it says either 'The game lobby is full' < Which is understandable or 'The game lobby is closed'??

Floyd is probably only playing mindgames with you :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

ROIKILLZ.....147 deaths....just why :L

Great craic on sat night with the lads, benrob, ross, perrin et al.

Well on my way to finishing the last of the pro perks :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Thanks to Coraven,boronic and conman for the games yesterday,enjoyed them,wouldn't mind doing it again some time :)

Advertisement