Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

5829975463_4375994455.jpg
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

I still can't believe I got 111 kills and only came 4th and was still 79 kills off the top spot (that said my only killable killstreak was napalm)

however Jev panicking at 99 kills with 12 seconds left was priceless :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,053 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

All with a "Clan" against ye too!

They should change their clantag from "FaF" to "FaP" :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

ARGHHH!

I hate playing this game with people that aren't from Boards. Just had two games on Nuketown with my English/Welsh mates.

And as usual NONE of them had an anti aircraft class. It fcukin' ruined two Blackbirds I called in (counters went up a split second later both fcukin' times) and to make matters worse I got two choppers and got a grand total of four fcukin' kills cause some Ghost Pro hero on the other team took me down straight away both times...

I do have AAircraft classes but I wanted to get that one extra kill for the chopper both times first.

And between all the peeps on my team I was the only person to put up killstreaks, fcukin' usless.

/rant.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

FunkZ wrote: »
    ....Just had two games with my English/Welsh mates....

...between all the peeps on my team I was the only person to put up killstreaks, fcukin' usless...

Get new mates.

• Advertisement

Hope to be on later for a good stint - gonna be rolling with my pimped Commando ;)

Got this the other night with some randomers...

*Can't figure out the camera that follows the grenade :(

I hate playing this game with people that aren't from Boards. Just had two games on Nuketown with my English/Welsh mates.

been there! done that! and probably with the same players aswell:D

actually had a game with them the other day and what pissed me off was going with a 1.8 k/d ratio on a game of Dom with 9 caps 7 defends and still fricking losing the game and with me the only one taking down the enemies airsupport!!!

Lads, does anybody remember when we played a few private games of Dom last week, I think it was 4V4, and after we played S&D?

I remember Benrob and Perrin were there, think Yimrag and Lynx were too and a few others.
    Anyway apparently during the Dom games I called Ghandi a camper (me calling someone a camper?), he's taken it seriously to heart (I don't remember saying this), and apparently he left as soon as I said it cause he was so incredibly angry.

Can anyone of you lads remember this?
    I have four unbelieveably abusive voice messages off him cause of this, wha' tha' fcuk!

:confused:

Really?

Has to be a wind up - never heard Ghandi getting miffed at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I think i've called nearly everbody a camper at some stage or other , i do like the reactions .....:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

I'm just laughing to myself thinking people not in the loop will think of this guy!

[Embedded Image Removed]

You've managed to turn Ghandi into a foul mouthed xbox-live rage-aholic. Congratulations!

I think he quit/left/got disconnected in the middle of a game on firing range and we couldn't hear the other team as it wasn't party chat so I doubt you calling him a camper did that.

Tell him you'll use non-violent resistance if he continues messaging you! I reckon it's a misunderstanding.

I've never heard Ghandi angry, but the messages were ridiculous. If I said anything I was 99.7% having a laugh.

Next time I'm in a party with you lads I'll let yis hear the messages, it's so fcukin' strange!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Wasn't me, I haven't had Internet in 2 weeks n gonna be another week or so till it's sorted :( stuck playin campaign MW2 n BLOPS over n over again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Lazy, Apparantly you said something like,''Jesus, not Ghandi on the team''

-F to the LLOYD!

lloyd.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I remember ghandi disappeared in the middle of the game alrite but thats about it

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I remember ghandi disappeared in the middle of the game alrite but thats about it

That's all I remember too. He joined a party I was in and went bezerk.

I'm gonna go online now to get my tube on :D

Beating a team whilst playing on a 2 bar connection and their highest killstreak against us was an attack chopper. Think muse, ross and myself got blackbirds and chopper gunners against them. Perrin despite being a so called natural with a two bar didn't live up to his own hype.

Then at the end of the game lobby to rub salt into their wounds I pretended to be a granny.

Just had a private game of Domination... 3 V 3.

Me and my arch nemesis PerrinV2 were on opposite teams. I killed him, said something like 'thanks for the care package'. Throw down my care package and as soon as it lands he pops out of nowhere, kills me, robs the care package and proceeds to wait till near the end of the game to use it...

What was in the care package? Muthafcukin' Gunship... Feelin' kinda angry now :P

Me and my arch nemesis PerrinV2 were on opposite teams. I killed him, said something like 'thanks for the care package'. Throw down my care package and as soon as it lands he pops out of nowhere, kills me, robs the care package and proceeds to wait till near the end of the game to use it...

What was in the care package? Muthafcukin' Gunship... Feelin' kinda angry now :P

ok when I read this all I can think of is the 2 of yous doing something like this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Theres nothing more frustrating than getting team killed at a flag, so he can go get it....

and he was French! :pac:

• Advertisement

ok when I read this all I can think of is the 2 of yous doing something like this

It all started when I killed him 13 times on Launch :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ah ya,the minute you said you had your care package I switched to a lightweight marathon class and legged it back to yer spawn,pity my team still lost though....
    Anyway my arch nemesis seems to change on a weekly basic,happi,Floyd,you,Yimrag(although I'm more of a wellwisher towards him now in the sense I don't wish him any specific harm),Happi again.
    It all started when I killed him 13 times on Launch tongue.gif

Lies,everyone knows that nemesis scorecard thing ws broke back then

• Registered Users Posts: 31 cfcpower

just like 2 say went on mw2 on me own was bored so decided 2 go get a nuke and i got 2 wooop

Played some s&d last night and I have to say I enjoyed it far more than I thought I would. Probably down to not losing more than a round in 12 or so games and having fun with the other teams in the lobbies. Then towards the end of the night some zombies with doc, jev and top dawg.

Think it was ross in firing range who was slagged off for choosing a famas in the first round, a mac 10 (also overpowered) in the second and then got the final kill cam with a claymore (think your great?) and dual asps or makarovs (<silence from other team>) in round 3 and 4. They might have said something but couldn't hear them as we were bursting our holes laughing at them.

Another lobby was gas as this lad was giving out saying such and such had played 12 days oblivious that he played 10 days himself. So we started asking him his name (it was tr4g1k or some sh*te), calling him trog and other deliberately wrong names he then says quite proudly: Tragic; my name is Tragic. Yeah mate you are tragic. Just before the round starts when we can still hear each other I do the Bee Gees/ Steps (depending on your generation) TRAGEDY!

I'm just going to go over a recap of why Ghandi is acting like a little child...
    • We were playing private Dom, me, Ghandi and six other Boards users.
    • I apparently called Ghandi a camper and apparently said I didn't want him on my team.
    • Ghandi was SOOO FURIOUS that instead of saying anything to me he left the party in RAGE and deleted me from his list.
    • A week later Ghandi joins a party that I'm in, gets angry and puts on his aggressive little womans jacket that's clearly been dosed in estrogen.
    • He then sends me a load of abusive messages.
    • And since then anytime I join a party with him he gets his ovaries in a knot.

I'm pretty pissed off seeing as I done absolutely **** all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I'm just going to go over a recap of why Ghandi is acting like a little child...
    • We were playing private Dom, me, Ghandi and six other Boards users.
    • I apparently called Ghandi a camper and apparently said I didn't want him on my team.
    • Ghandi was SOOO FURIOUS that instead of saying anything to me he left the party in RAGE and deleted me from his list.
    • A week later Ghandi joins a party that I'm in, gets angry and puts on his aggressive little womans jacket that's clearly been dosed in estrogen.
    • He then sends me a load of abusive messages.
    • And since then anytime I join a party with him he gets his ovaries in a knot.

I'm pretty pissed off seeing as I done absolutely **** all.

Any chance we can get a recording of the abusive messages ? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Who's this ghandi fella ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Who's this ghandi fella ?

A guy who plays with people from here but isnt on boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

So we can talk about him behind his back easily :pac:

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »
    Any chance we can get a recording of the abusive messages ? :P

Definitely. I want to find out how I could turn all the messages into a dubstep remix. It'll be like the Charlie Sheen remix, only instead of being filled with epic winning quotes.... it will just quote the unprovoked abuse he's sent me. Gonna be epic.
    fjsanchez wrote: »
    So we can talk about him behind his back easily :pac:

Nah, hopefully he'll sign up to Boards so he can act like even more of an arse :pac:

Advertisement