Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Please don't. Ghandi is usually a nice guy. If these incidents are the result of a misunderstanding or mistake, it would be best to sort it out like men and not use the forums to bitch about him as he could use Huppit to do the same about ye.

Alternatively, 1vs1 no scopes FFA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Could it be that he is rising you....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

FunkZ wrote: »
    Definitely. I want to find out how I could turn all the messages into a dubstep remix. It'll be like the Charlie Sheen remix, only instead of being filled with epic winning quotes.... it will just quote the unprovoked abuse he's sent me. Gonna be epic.

Nah, hopefully he'll sign up to Boards so he can act like even more of an arse :pac:

Send them to me and i'll make ya a nice wee remix ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

FunkZ wrote: »
    I'm just going to go over a recap of why Ghandi is acting like a little child...
    • We were playing private Dom, me, Ghandi and six other Boards users.
    • I apparently called Ghandi a camper and apparently said I didn't want him on my team.
    • Ghandi was SOOO FURIOUS that instead of saying anything to me he left the party in RAGE and deleted me from his list.
    • A week later Ghandi joins a party that I'm in, gets angry and puts on his aggressive little womans jacket that's clearly been dosed in estrogen.
    • He then sends me a load of abusive messages.
    • And since then anytime I join a party with him he gets his ovaries in a knot.

I'm pretty pissed off seeing as I done absolutely **** all.

Have you asked him exactly what his issue is? Best way to sort it out IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

ok ok ok ok ok . its not about last night . well it is . just not last night on an xbox games . but i did want my lads to know ( thats sham clive enigma(not sure if he wants me using his real name) anne franck and the lads) ( they know who they are( and this is welsh and the french lads as well)) but last night in ibiza was kicking . and i wanted my boys to know i was thinking of them and i wish our ****uing beers were here because it is ****uing whapppppereeeeeeeeeeeeeee what _ whayyèr . seriously though lads i know you guys have a bit of a palavar saying all blah blah blah but like nyou know that otyu guys miss me loads . asd quick as ****i withough me i bet and you guys are liek _ lads its pure qutioe where seriia

and lads dont delete because your all sounds and you know that like i was totally having games with you in spirit and i was kicking ass Inot halo wars though cuyxz shammy is like tyhe king at the at game and the bestedstasrry .
    d

dont banm me either because i like love boards and it really made cod ffor mer cuase it was ****e before i met the boards lads .

bytwe eh jevn and pèrrrin and a few others . i know we dont ha ve loads of game but BUT BUT when we do they are good crack even if theres like loads puffs per gaem(at leatst 2 ) you are good cracik and im glad i joined boarsdds and met you

to renuial becuase i jppe your still on the forums . you where the first mod i gotste on this and your bang on . alyways sound and always ok and you would totally let this post stay here bacause you would be like ....this is a laught so like no bother leacing it here bvacause the lads wouled like toatally find it funny _

lads stay away from the aul drugs and the ak47u rapids and the ump45 silenced because your man who was all for fighting and used to post here .....eh lets say DAVE even though we al know i mean ^^^^(i blurred it not her mods btw) is toaltally against it but hers like bannaged and cant pòst here . seriosuyly though sham i spent so long posting this and it xcost me money in ibiza to do so cuz i was thinking of my lads to post tjhis so you like seriouslty cant dewlerte this or ill be like ....sad :( dont make me sad man tgatst cruel

here man i was talking about ross and it took me like 3 mintutes to figuere it out and i was like....tha ldsa wont know i meant his,m so i better saiy so . other siwies my post is like .....ointless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Maybe it's the beer talking Marge but you got a butt that won't quit.
    they got those big chewy pretzels here merJanthfgrr five dollars??!!!?
    get outta here

Come back alive Sierra!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

"reason for editing - shams and leeg and yer man with the face loca" :d

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Had a blast last night till about 6 AM. L96 S&D on Nuketown & Firing Range. Great fun.

:cool:

I hate you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Had a blast last night till about 6 AM. L96 S&D on Nuketown & Firing Range. Great fun.

I can't believe I learned how to quickscope and tomohawk! Get a mic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Had one bud. Just couldnt talk as i would wake someone up.

Ah class man, next time you can hear anyone that was playing against you shouting your name in anger :P

MISSSTTTEEERRR NIIICCCEEE!

And on a completely unrelated note:

• Advertisement

apologies. that will be all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

sierra117x wrote: »
    apologies. that will be all

You found the spell checker :p

I copyed the post and shared it with your french/welsh friends on facebook , check your inbox :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

fjsanchez wrote: »

Let me know when you are... so i can go on the other team ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 plynch2002

If a xbox 360 or Playstation 3 get a ring of death is the cd drive effected. Is the problem only with the motherboard

Magill wrote: »
    Let me know when you are... so i can go on the other team ;)

Then when you put it up on youtube, I'm gonna be like, "ZOMG dese clips are defo set up cus look at all teh peoples together, Magil is usin teh aimbot againz" and I'm gonna get top comment :D

plynch2002 wrote: »
    If a xbox 360 or Playstation 3 get a ring of death is the cd drive effected. Is the problem only with the motherboard

You'll probably find more luck here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055202987&page=126

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

fjsanchez wrote: »

I used to do this in MW2 early on but with riot shields, provided a few good laughs but eventually we were OMA, danger close, noob tubed to hell >_<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,053 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Sorry I didn't respond to the invites last nights lads, was only on for a few mins at a time! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

ok ok ok ok ok . its not about last night . well it is . just not last night on an xbox games . but i did want my lads to know ( thats sham clive enigma(not sure if he wants me using his real name) anne franck and the lads) ( they know who they are( and this is welsh and the french lads as well)) but last night in ibiza was kicking . and i wanted my boys to know i was thinking of them and i wish our ****uing beers were here because it is ****uing whapppppereeeeeeeeeeeeeee what _ whayyèr . seriously though lads i know you guys have a bit of a palavar saying all blah blah blah but like nyou know that otyu guys miss me loads . asd quick as ****i withough me i bet and you guys are liek _ lads its pure qutioe where seriia

and lads dont delete because your all sounds and you know that like i was totally having games with you in spirit and i was kicking ass Inot halo wars though cuyxz shammy is like tyhe king at the at game and the bestedstasrry .
    d

dont banm me either because i like love boards and it really made cod ffor mer cuase it was ****e before i met the boards lads .

bytwe eh jevn and pèrrrin and a few others . i know we dont ha ve loads of game but BUT BUT when we do they are good crack even if theres like loads puffs per gaem(at leatst 2 ) you are good cracik and im glad i joined boarsdds and met you

to renuial becuase i jppe your still on the forums . you where the first mod i gotste on this and your bang on . alyways sound and always ok and you would totally let this post stay here bacause you would be like ....this is a laught so like no bother leacing it here bvacause the lads wouled like toatally find it funny _

lads stay away from the aul drugs and the ak47u rapids and the ump45 silenced because your man who was all for fighting and used to post here .....eh lets say DAVE even though we al know i mean ^^^^(i blurred it not her mods btw) is toaltally against it but hers like bannaged and cant pòst here . seriosuyly though sham i spent so long posting this and it xcost me money in ibiza to do so cuz i was thinking of my lads to post tjhis so you like seriouslty cant dewlerte this or ill be like ....sad :( dont make me sad man tgatst cruel

here man i was talking about ross and it took me like 3 mintutes to figuere it out and i was like....tha ldsa wont know i meant his,m so i better saiy so . other siwies my post is like .....ointless

Hey kids, may this be a lesson to you all.........

"Drugggs are baaad.....mmmmkay"

Seriously though.....
    Contender for Post of the Week or Month or whatever or wha ?????

Classic.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Post of the year so far

claiva wrote: »
    Hey kids, may this be a lesson to you all.........

"Drugggs are baaad.....mmmmkay"

Seriously though.....
    Contender for Post of the Week or Month or whatever or wha ?????

Classic.

it was all because of you selling me them rufies . got them mixed up with my skittles and flipped out for the night.

seriously though i have every intention of turning about last night into my debaucherous behaviour while im away. if i cant enjoy cod no one should. although in fairness im just back from a booze cruise around the coast so i cant bitch much :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

it was all because of you selling me them rufies . got them mixed up with my skittles and flipped out for the night.

seriously though i have every intention of turning about last night into my debaucherous behaviour while im away. if i cant enjoy cod no one should. although in fairness im just back from a booze cruise around the coast so i cant bitch much :)

Advise to Sierra, never take unlabelled pills from an older gentleman, regardless of what he promises you wink.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Good games tonight lads, sometimes I almost pity the enemy :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

About last night.... Well I... I... Didn't play xbox cause I still have no f**kin Internet!!! Had to resort to large bottles of bulmers n couple vodkas, will get me through the night I suppose :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

IPAM wrote: »
    About last night.... Well I... I... Didn't play xbox cause I still have no f**kin Internet!!! Had to resort to large bottles of bulmers n couple vodkas, will get me through the night I suppose :D

When are ya getting it back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Dunno yet hopefully in the next week or so

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

IPAM wrote: »

Lets hope the beer holds up or else no beer and no internet make Ipam something something

Good craic last night, hiding, tomohawking and RPGing (?) on classic TDM with Ross, Perrin, Yimrag, Elkat and paddyman. I remember messaging one of the players on the other team, (Dr. Bloodrush)
    "Do you have a Ph.D?"
    "No, just a HD PVR" :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Apologies for my internet going last night. Played against some german guys last night who didn't like losing. Sure enough we got some messages from them saying it took 30 bullets to kill us and only 5 to kill them. Obviously Germany's internet problems must be far greater than my own.

So rather than fight them all at once we tried to hide from them and only have one player killing at a time, the other 5 hiding. Frank one time acted as bait for them and the same guy came back 3 times for a different person to kill him each time. We then tried to win a match against them using only tomahawks and ballistic knives but since we were down by 10 after the half way stage we switched back to guns to get the win. Paddyman had the weirdest/semi erotic killcam of him just looking at a guys crotch and then tomahawking it. Then we got nuketown and only used shotguns in the first game and final killcam with rpg. And for the second I only used ballistic knive stabs. Think Perrin commented on how we were already deciding on what the final killcam would be before the game started.

Also they're making a video of their encounter with us, so that'll be nice. Last message from him "you have 10 tomahawks kills hahahahaha i have 3554 this is skill kill death is noob". Tbh I'm chuffed to have 10 kills!

Advertisement