Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭swampyk08

I put MW2 TDM on last night - still as fustrating as hell.
    Grenade launchers with Danger Close all over the place, Lightweight Commando dudes leaping 10 feet for a knife kill really pissed me off.

People complain about about Black Ops but its nowhere near as annoying as MW2 has become.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Gotta' love the CoD community sometimes :p

166087.png

Started playing search & destroy lately and I'm getting more and more angry messages :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

So I'll have a retainer on for the next few months so I'll be sounding a bit like Jim Carrey in the cable guy over the mic for the next while

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    So I'll have a retainer on for the next few months so I'll be sounding a bit like Jim Carrey in the cable guy over the mic for the next while

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Got my internet fixed recently, will finally be able to play a whole game of Zombies without disconnecting halfway through :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I just bought my first gold gun, Mac11 baby!

Set up a class for it with extended mag, grip, tomahawks, Sca. Pro, War. Pro, and Tac. Pro.

7 mutha****in' tomahawk kills on Grid Ground War, savage class! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,855 ✭✭✭✭klose

Not that im anyway remotely near gold camo prestige yet but how much does it cost? Cupla pointe id say?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Not that im anyway remotely near gold camo prestige yet but how much does it cost? Cupla pointe id say?

50k, I think.

My internet has been acting up today so I was playing combat training for a while. It was amazing not to run in the typical rubbish you would in most online matches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

10k I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Good craic last night on MW2 with Furious, Floyd, Doc, Ghandi, Swampy, Mark, Elkat, lazy and a few others. Had to quit in the middle of that mike myers game when I realised that it was half 2 and I needed to be up at 8 in the morning :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Yea time kinda ran away last night... Didn't get to bed till after 4. In work for 12.

Strolled in at 12:33 :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Jaysus, the job you have...

CORaven wrote: »
    Jaysus, the job you have...

Yea the bastards make me work weekends!! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Yea the bastards make me work weekends!! :p

Just thought of this and your "work".

tumblr_lm4vzwQ6Y01qzkbuxo1_500.jpg

[On the Paris sewers]
    Stephen Fry: How do you think they clean them?
    Alan Davies: Everyone has to flush the toilet at once with no poo in it.
    Stephen Fry: I love the way your mind works, Alan Davies. And I use the word “works” quite wrongly.

Haha! I'm working real hard today. Seriously. Have some report due for 10pm tomorrow night.

Just on my lunch break posting, that's all.

*ha,suckers fell for it*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Haha! I'm working....

I stopped reading here :p

Gotta' love the CoD community sometimes :p
    166087.png

So, I took his advice and decided to "LEARN 2 SNIPE" today, was awesome :D

166491.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭kearney13

Thought its about time I post in this! GT - xIRISH BUZZERx always on in blops or MW2 add me if your up for a game, no mic at the moment it got into a fight with the wall :P along with 2 others haha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

All moved in and settled here. Hoping to get set up, internet wise in the next two weeks

I'm experiencing some serious CoD withdrawals. Combat training just doesn't cut it!

@ Doc,

Could ya tell us a bit more about the day? I got tons of questions...

Where was it?
    How much was it?
    Do you need anything before going?
    Is there a website?
    Do you have to supply your own gun? (if so, I hope my brother is generous :p)

Argghh question over-load. I'll leave it at that for the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

kearney13 wrote: »
    Thought its about time I post in this! GT - xIRISH BUZZERx always on in blops or MW2 add me if your up for a game, no mic at the moment it got into a fight with the wall :P along with 2 others haha!

You might be better off posting your GT in the Sharing Gamertags thread and then adding some of the lads on there, I'd say it's rare enough for some of the established guys to check the threads for new players.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭kearney13

Cossax wrote: »
    You might be better off posting your GT in the Sharing Gamertags thread and then adding some of the lads on there, I'd say it's rare enough for some of the established guys to check the threads for new players.

Cheers, will do that now :)

To follow on from what Cossax said, here's a list of players that play Blops/MW2 and you'll get a game with these lads everyday/night.

PerrinV2
    everlast75
    FuriousJustice
    AtomicJesus21
    CORaven
    Joedagreat93
    ieMiCr0
    yimrag
    xxELKATSUMOTOxx
    Jones3r
    siera117x
    Jev N
    lazyfingers88
    Benrobjohn
    fjsanchez
    justsomebloke
    iMuse
    docdolittle
    swampyk08
    petescb
    krudler
    CFCpower
    Seamus LFC 1892
    Rosscfc88
    Paddyman
    ghandilmao
    Happii Killmore
    I ShaMRock x
    III ZED III
    LYNXeffect1986 (when he gets the interwebcz back)
    MarkSRFC90
    Mr Nice IRL
    The FLoyd P

There's definitely a few I'm missing but I grabbed them from the list.

These are the lads that play and post most here.

EDIT: Few more I grabbed from my Xbox webpage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭DanTheMan91

I will leave my gamertag here for anyone that wants to add me, most of the people on my friend list no longer play Call of Duty, so I could do with a few new team-mates.

GT: DannyMontana91

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I will leave my gamertag here for anyone that wants to add me, most of the people on my friend list no longer play Call of Duty, so I could do with a few new team-mates.

Better off leaving your gt here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055952610 and maybe add the regulars that Cereal listed above . Send a message that your on boards so they wont think its a random request , and enjoy a world of rarely losing . :)

I can tell you now that no one on that list I mentioned looks at the GamerTag sheet anymore.

You're better off looking at the list I posted and adding them yourself.

At long ****ing last I've finally won a game of Dom without letting the other team catch a flag!

Summit, 202 - 0! ****in' delighted, I've been trying to get that for months, we were running around like madmen :P

FunkZ wrote: »
    At long ****ing last I've finally won a game of Dom without letting the other team catch a flag!

Summit, 202 - 0! ****in' delighted, I've been trying to get that for months, we were running around like madmen :P

Yet to get that on Black Ops myself and only managed to get it once in MW2.

The very last second of the game one of the opposition capped C but it was too late, the game ended just as the flag changed colour. They never got the points for it (thankfully).

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭swampyk08

Enjoyed the MW2 S&D games last night and the COD4 Dom was a bit of fun (cant get used to the +5/+10 when you get a kill in COD4 though)
    Thanks lads.

• Advertisement

Yet to get that on Black Ops myself and only managed to get it once in MW2.

The very last second of the game one of the opposition capped C but it was too late, the game ended just as the flag changed colour. They never got the points for it (thankfully).

Man the nerves do be shot when you're trying to win without letting them cap!

If we have six of us in a party we should be able to help ya get 202 win man!

Advertisement