Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Untill she starts giving you your stats based on your performance

She's only 16 so I can do no wrong!

Didn't get the username for nothin ya know

EDIT: apologies to benrobjon :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

She's only 16 so I can do no wrong!

Didn't get the username for nothin ya know

EDIT: apologies to benrobjon :pac:

Does Floyd actually have a 16 year old sister?

giggity..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Does Floyd actually have a 16 year old sister?

giggity..

You'd have to go through Jon first, good luck!

Cossax wrote: »
    You'd have to go through Jon first, good luck!

Errr.. I hereby retract my previous comment :P

I know he likes to sing so I'll just serenade him with my lyrics, he'll have no choice but to invite me into the family with open arms

• Advertisement

I know he likes to sing so I'll just serenade him with my lyrics, he'll have no choice but to invite me into the family with open arms

But then you'd be Floyd's brother-in-law! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

Enigma IE wrote: »
    Decided to play play MW2 for a change last night. I was on my own which is rarely enjoyable. Went into DOM, second game in on Favela, was 17-0 with Nuke turned on - had already called in Chopper Gunner was playing defensive looking for that last 8 kills.

Next I know, guy on my own team started following me, shooting randomly to give away my position. Followed me through a few buildings until I got killed eventually but one of the lads on other team.

I fail to understand the mentality of the guy on my team. Why intentionally spoil your team-mates kill streak?

id have followed you around shooting too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,051 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

sierra117x wrote: »
    id have followed you around shooting too

I think that says more about you than him though ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,144 ✭✭✭✭beertons

And there was me trying to figure out how come i haven't played with a few of yee, but still recognise a few names. Had a late night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

I "think" I got a quad spray with the m16 last night though it might be two double kills hopefully it's in the recent games.

Definitely in the top 5 guns for me in the call of duty series.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Brothers in law!! I smell a sitcom brewing

and if that does well maybe there'll be a spin off for yimrag

I'd rather be Cletus than your alter ego Hans Moleman.

Besides rumor has it (which I'm spreading) that Cletus has got better teeth than you do in real life.

All that time spent blaming his internet when he's got the reaction speed of a sloth swimming in treacle.

Oh dear Jesus... I take it all back. Every last word. Floyd, I dont want your sister.

That Scottish guy in the party was doing my nut in. If you thing Floyd yammers on this guy was on another level.

He sounded like a Scottish stream of consciousness freestyle rapper on a bag of speed who thought he'd die the minute that he stopped uttering his guttural tongue.

I muted him and couldn't hear the game volume properly since the game volume would still drop when he talked so had to leave the party to get away from his unceasing verbal effluent.

Apart from having my ears raped by a scot mw2 wasn't half bad.

yimrsg wrote: »
    That Scottish guy in the party was doing my nut in. If you thing Floyd yammers on this guy was on another level.

He sounded like a Scottish stream of consciousness freestyle rapper on a bag of speed who thought he'd die the minute that he stopped uttering his guttural tongue.

I muted him and couldn't hear the game volume properly since the game volume would still drop when he talked so had to leave the party to get away from his unceasing verbal effluent.

Apart from having my ears raped by a scot mw2 wasn't half bad.

Ah yes, the guy who spelt retro incorrectly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Didn't realise people were back on MW2, I'll be on tonight for a few games!! Anyone know any sites to get XBL on the cheap :p can ya PM me, don't wanna drag this OT :)

Ah yes, the guy who spelt retro incorrectly!

Yeah that's him although I can't exactly pass judgement on spelling seeing as I failed so miserably.

He was annoying alright, racist too :eek:

fjsanchez wrote: »
    He was annoying alright, racist too :eek:

I find him mostly entertaining, sometimes he goes overboard and won't shut the **** up though.

He's the most amusing racist I know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

had one of my best played games of dom last night - 30/10 with 5caps/4defends - and out placed PerrinV2 :-)

• Advertisement

Was in a match on firing range against a lag switcher.... but somehow managed to get a blackbird against him by sitting in corners killing his teammates who were suffering just as much even managed to kill him once.

Sad thing is the match didn't save in recent games.

Shít at black ops, even shítter at lag switching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I just rage quit. I ****in' hate the connections on this game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,051 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

had a fairly few sh*t games last night... however.. I do think I met a fellow boardsie - Mr. Nice IRL, and by met I mean killed him for the Game Winning Cam ;)

(sorry Yimrag for not accepting your invite - I was headin off for the eve at that stage)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Should be back on Friday night. The nice man from Sky is coming to hook me up. Hope the connection is ok

Havn't played any form of CoD in over a month. What's the story, have people mostly migrated to MW2 now?

Seriously enjoying some games of Mw2 last night, even managed to get a complementary message saying "gg, good shooting" using the FAL, much better than the usual voice/text messages advertising boosting or quickscoping lobbies.

@everlast
    no worries

@Furious/Cossax
    I wasn't using stopping power with it as I'd read this from the wikia (and I suck at getting headshots):
    The FAL is the strongest assault rifle with a damage range of 55-35, also being the assault rifle with the highest damage per second; over 1130 (this can be achieved by users with fast trigger fingers), and as such, Stopping Power has a minimal effect, opening up a second tier perk slot. Shots will always kill in two hits at close and medium range, but three are required for a long range kill, regardless of the use of Stopping Power. However, with Stopping Power, the FAL is able to achieve one hit kills with a headshot.
    I might change it from cold-blooded to stopping power as I could save some ammo and then change sleight of hand to scavenger or bling and give me fmj and try get extended mags. Decisions, decisions.

Was thinking next time there is a few of us on Mw2 we could do some private games, James Bond, mike myers, everyone kill Perrin & Floyd, 1 vs riotshields, free for all quickscoping on rust did I mention everyone kill Floyd and Perrin?

@ jesus
    I've dabbled in black ops, mw2, cod4 and I might try digging out cod2 and 3 just for nostalgic purposes. Ross/ghandi/funkz/doc/elkats and a few others are mostly on black ops and Furious/floyd/benrob/everlast are on mw2 a bit. Think I've seen justsomebloke and one or two others on cod4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

37407862-cdaf-4282-84b9-77ea040bd4cc.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

@ jesus
    I've dabbled in black ops, mw2, cod4 and I might try digging out cod2 and 3 just for nostalgic purposes. Ross/ghandi/funkz/doc/elkats and a few others are mostly on black ops and Furious/floyd/benrob/everlast are on mw2 a bit. Think I've seen justsomebloke and one or two others on cod4.

Cool, I'll vary between the two I guess

I have the place to myself all weekend so when I get home from work its a weekend of CoD in my underwear and lots of cereal because, fcuk cooking that's why

Got another message after complementing me on my use of the FAL "ijo de la gran puta…". Which I understand to be "you are one good shooter".

After killing Kiely with a predator missile (and numerous other occasions) in the game winning killcam:

Furious: haha you were climbing on the dumpster
    Me: he was going back to his natural habitat
    Kiely: . . . . . .
    Everyone else: LOL!

It's honours even Kiely, you'll never pitch a tent again!
    x43r0 wrote: »

I have the place to myself all weekend so when I get home from work its a weekend of CoD in my underwear and lots of cereal because, fcuk cooking that's why

Make sure you wear a chef's hat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kielmanator

that would end badly!
    Oh dear Jesus... I take it all back. Every last word. Floyd, I dont want your sister.

read that as "I don't want to be your sister." funny stuff!
    Got another message after complementing me on my use of the FAL "ijo de la gran puta…". Which I understand to be "you are one good shooter".

After killing Kiely with a predator missile (and numerous other occasions) in the game winning killcam:

Furious: haha you were climbing on the dumpster
    Me: he was going back to his natural habitat
    Kiely: . . . . . .
    Everyone else: LOL!

It's honours even Kiely, you'll never pitch a tent again!

yimrag you ****ing ****ing goddamm arse-hole sh1t faced cúnt of a fooking hoor ya! couldn't get away from ya ya boll1x! still love ya though! Is your enemy still on the ceiling? :D

some matches were had last night, especially when the 7 year old swearing kid joined us! :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

some matches were had last night, especially when the 7 year old swearing kid joined us! :pac::pac::pac::pac:

yeah we call him floyd

Advertisement