Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,051 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Hope to be on later for some noob-tubing with Kiely!

Grenades up the wazoo for the opposition :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kielmanator

everlast75 wrote: »
    Hope to be on later for some noob-tubing with Kiely!

Grenades up the wazoo for the opposition :D

roflmfaosmmhiuma!*

that is seriously funny. I just drooled on my keyboard!

*rolling on the floor laughing my fúcking ass off so much my head is up my ass

haha, yimrag i just clicked on your sig! you're so full off yourself like!:D

Great craic last night with Yimrag, CFC and Kiely.. that is before Kiely got "a touch of the Perrins" and logged off to try and fix his modem :(

Floyd and Elkats joined later for some pwnage :D

I had played a game earlier on Wasteland. About two years ago I described the centre bunker as "the place where people go to die" and never was it more true than last night.

Fúck you Chris Martin.. "Every tear is a waterfall"? Every kill was a multi-kill :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

It's funny I havn't missed CoD this past month because I couldn't play it but the closer I get now I'm turning into something resembling a heroin-addict on xmas eve :pac:

Tomorrow night........!

• Advertisement

its alright x we've all been there at some point in our lives! for me it was cornettos and waiting for my car to be fixed!

6 months without driving is a long time! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

x43r0 wrote: »
    It's funny I havn't missed CoD this past month because I couldn't play it but the closer I get now I'm turning into something resembling a heroin-addict on xmas eve :pac:

Tomorrow night........!

I've been off for about 10 weeks but will definitely b on MW2 tonight, knowing my luck everyone else will be on BLOPS :mad:

Typical, no one on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I'll be on MW2 but it'll be after 9 when I get on.

Had a few games with the lads, if I was bad at BLOPS I'm terrible at MW2 :D

Back on later at some stage

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Best game ever last night...
    Ground War Domination, it was more or less a 15th lobby and it involved spawning, trowing your grenades at the B flag, dashing for the B flag, getting killed and spawning again!

I'd love to play those guys again :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

FunkZ wrote: »
    Best game ever last night...
    Ground War Domination, it was more or less a 15th lobby and it involved spawning, trowing your grenades at the B flag, dashing for the B flag, getting killed and spawning again!

I'd love to play those guys again :P

Great games so they were

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

Sorry Yimrag and Floyd for not accepting the invites today. My buddy was playing it.

On a side note after 4 weeks away I'm finding it very hard to get back into Call of duty. I hope its the jet lag :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

My feckin' X Box connection is acting up, I was disconnected twice... the last time just as I capped a feckin' flag on CTF against no one cause the whole team quit.

So apologies to Perrin and Paddylad, I might be on for a game or two tomorrow =]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Cossax wrote: »
    But then you'd be Floyd's brother-in-law! :eek:

that would end badly!
    Oh dear Jesus... I take it all back. Every last word. Floyd, I dont want your sister.

read that as "I don't want to be your sister." funny stuff!
    yimrsg wrote: »
    Got another message after complementing me on my use of the FAL "ijo de la gran puta…". Which I understand to be "you are one good shooter".

After killing Kiely with a predator missile (and numerous other occasions) in the game winning killcam:

Furious: haha you were climbing on the dumpster
    Me: he was going back to his natural habitat
    Kiely: . . . . . .
    Everyone else: LOL!

It's honours even Kiely, you'll never pitch a tent again!

yimrag you ****ing ****ing goddamm arse-hole sh1t faced cúnt of a fooking hoor ya! couldn't get away from ya ya boll1x! still love ya though! Is your enemy still on the ceiling? :D

some matches were had last night, especially when the 7 year old swearing kid joined us! :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Btw whats the gamertag of the 7 yr old swearing kid? sounds a bit too close to home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

gcgirl wrote: »
    Btw whats the gamertag of the 7 yr old swearing kid? sounds a bit too close to home

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT82bG7GLg8lGtSmbTakse8suj_TU3DB1iCxJ6I4J84Dk8N9r49SA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

gcgirl wrote: »

You rang?

Just been on the phone to Sky and to summarise, apparently my broadband has been active since August 10th they just didn't tell me

rage-super-rage.png

Just been on the phone to Sky and to summarise, apparently my broadband has been active since August 10th they just didn't tell me

rage-super-rage.png

Betcha they billed ya despite not telling you!

You fecking eejit X!

• Advertisement

1,000 posts baby! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

@Funkz, yea man, those games were amazing! Honestly those 2 games were 2 of the best games I think I've played on Black Ops. Was really nice to have a good challenge. I swear I was sweating at one point :o

1,000 posts baby! :pac:

haha, Floyd got edited! na-na-na-naa-na!

anyway back on topic.

Last night, a local Cork man was seen by Gardaí hosting a match in a game commonly referred to in playgrounds as "Call Of Duty".

It allows almost paranormal levels of communication between people, through the medium of a television, that may be many miles apart from each other.

Gardaí stated in a release to the press that the local Cork man willingly confused participants in the game by not informing them before the match began about his poor levels of internet capability.

The members of the opposing team were devastated when contacted by Gardaí last night, as they had no idea someone could be so careless with lives.

Gardaí have sent a file DPP, and the local inspector has said he expects the Cork man to be charged in the District Court under the 1989 Mope and Fool Act.

tl;dr: my internetz was ****e, I was host, opposite team were raped.

A LOT!

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Great to finally get back on tonight :)

Little rusty to start but shook it off with a 34-2 game of Dom with my trusty L96

Great to finally get back on tonight :)

Little rusty to start but shook it off with a 34-2 game of Dom with my trusty L96

that's brutal X! God sake like you should be up in the hundreds, no excuses! :p

Just had a quick game of 3rd person TT, thought it would be crap but turned out to be good, will def play more often!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Sorry about not replying to invites tonight, was in a tense game of zeds. Ascension Round 32.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Last nights games were good craic until we played Nuketown against 3 good players while we all used L96 w/extended mags :o

Will hopefully be on again tonight for more of the same shítty weapon selection :D

Advertisement