Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Last nights games were good craic until we played Nuketown against 3 good players while we all used L96 w/extended mags :o

Will hopefully be on again tonight for more of the same shítty weapon selection :D

That was balanced out though by the game on WMD where we absolutely raped the other team while all using dual HS-10's

We actually had blackbirds and a chopper in the air ffs like :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

x43r0 wrote: »
    That was balanced out though by the game on WMD where we absolutely raped the other team while all using dual HS-10's

We actually had blackbirds and a chopper in the air ffs like :D

Yea, you had a pretty sick game of like 35-4 on WMD with dual HS-10's :confused: WTF!?

All the other games were deadly, been really enjoying doing that stuff lately.

Got bored of the game a few weeks ago so have started using less easy classes but now I just find myself running around with an L96 cleaning up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Yea, you had a pretty sick game of like 35-4 on WMD with dual HS-10's :confused: WTF!?

All the other games were deadly, been really enjoying doing that stuff lately.

Got bored of the game a few weeks ago so have started using less easy classes but now I just find myself running around with an L96 cleaning up!

Ya I just took up residence in the james bond building and they came to me. Even defended B flag a couple of times with my rpg :D

There a few things more satisfying than getting a good score running around with an L96

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

CORaven wrote: »
    Sorry about not replying to invites tonight, was in a tense game of zeds. Ascension Round 32.

and what a game it was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

sierra117x wrote: »
    and what a game it was

the one where you wussed out.

• Advertisement

CORaven wrote: »
    the one where you wussed out.

hey i was hungry. you ever see the snickers ad? that was me . man our regular in team banter was going through my head i felt like strangling either you or conman. had to get out of there mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kielmanator

hahaha, upside down head can suck his own balls. :D

funny stuff.

great games last night with the boys, even though I'm discriminated against because of my origins everytime I login!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Lightweights Pro, SOH Pro, Marathon Pro with a Galil /extended mag :P

I can't believe it's been so long since I've used the Galil, absolute beast over long and short range!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

hahaha, upside down head can suck his own balls. :D

funny stuff.

great games last night with the boys, even though I'm discriminated against because of my origins everytime I login!!:p

Background is x asking can you think of an advantage of having a head upside down like this kid in family guy?

JakeTucker.jpg
    A few of us mull it over and come up blank, but before we can say that; Kiely chips in with that corker.

Serious question Kiely; have you considered one of these? For humanity's sake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Gettin BLOPS today!!! Again!!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kielmanator

yimrsg wrote: »

Serious question Kiely; have you considered one of these? For humanity's sake.

fúck you ya gypsy!:D

seriously though, I love our banter! :)

wowzers only one game last night but what a stellar one it was :)

Apologies to Lazyfingers last night for losing his winstreak.

Stayed in a lobby when we should have left. It was only me, lazy and Mark against a full party of 6 with ridiculous stats.

The worst player on their team had a 3.88 W/L - 1.97 K/D and their best player had a 7.20 W/L with a 4.? K/D

We started out alright by capping C and B on Villa. Then one guy on our team watched as 3 enemies rushed B. He did nothing, absolutely nothing. The other 3 players on our team continued to play like a blind retard on day leave from the puzzle factory.

Never capped A or B again for the rest of the game.

They were tac inserting by each flag and used Flak Jacket w/ noob tubes.

Skillz :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Butthurt blackops player: me and 3 friends have reported you all cos your hacking have fun geting banned

9566191.jpg

I really should update my pic, I have new frames.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Apologies to Lazyfingers last night for losing his winstreak

Cheers. Even Billy the Kid was eventually shot down man, it was a good game and if there were six of us we would have won! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Apologies to Lazyfingers last night for losing his winstreak.

Stayed in a lobby when we should have left. It was only me, lazy and Mark against a full party of 6 with ridiculous stats.

The worst player on their team had a 3.88 W/L - 1.97 K/D and their best player had a 7.20 W/L with a 4.? K/D

We started out alright by capping C and B on Villa. Then one guy on our team watched as 3 enemies rushed B. He did nothing, absolutely nothing. The other 3 players on our team continued to play like a blind retard on day leave from the puzzle factory.

Never capped A or B again for the rest of the game.

They were tac inserting by each flag and used Flak Jacket w/ noob tubes.

Skillz :cool:

Mark eh? You cúnt, it was me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

first night back playing Blops in a party and I break my friggin headset:mad:

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Mark eh? You cúnt, it was me!

Haha :pac: sorry man!

I knew when I was writing it up that mark didn't seem right cos he had no mic.

My bad dude! I'll make it up to you later by signing some so rather saucy tunes :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Hmm... Blops is ****ed... Not loading games at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Hmm... Blops is ****ed... Not loading games at all...

Yep I think it is, can't even get into a lobby...

• Advertisement

Was in a party with Floyd and Frank earlier, disaster! Tried getting into a game for about 15 mins before we gave up, tis a joke an I only got the game back yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!
    :mad::mad::mad:

Same issues over here with COraven and Paddyman. Was really looking forward to a game.

Twice in a row it booted everyone but me and I won due to forfeit :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

It is a sign that we should all play COD4

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

My bad dude! I'll make it up to you later by signing some so rather saucy tunes :p

Well I hadn't planned to go tonight but now....

fjsanchez wrote: »
    It is a sign that we should all play COD4

Noooooooo! Don't have COD4 :(

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Well I hadn't planned to go tonight but now....

Perrin trying to catch a slice of The Cereal? I shall provide :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Perrin trying to catch a slice of The Cereal? I shall provide :P

Something seriously wrong with the game :mad: had 2 games last night before spending 20 mins tryin to find another!!

IPAM wrote: »
    Something seriously wrong with the game :mad: had 2 games last night before spending 20 mins tryin to find another!!

Is it still messed up today? Was gonna jump on for a few games :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Nothing wrong with the PS3 version.............. :P.

Lad's how much is Blops on Xbox?

Advertisement