Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Nothing wrong with the PS3 version.............. :P.

Lad's how much is Blops on Xbox?

I got preowned from game @ €30 new it's €50-55

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Nothing wrong with the PS3 version.............. :P.

Lad's how much is Blops on Xbox?

Sure at least our network wasn't hacked an I can still play MW2 :pac:

Is it still messed up today? Was gonna jump on for a few games :(

Didnt check today, hope its sorted. I usually only get on for a few games over the weekend and Im not gonna spend 20 mins waiting for 1 match

IPAM wrote: »
    Didnt check today, hope its sorted. I usually only get on for a few games over the weekend and Im not gonna spend 20 mins waiting for 1 match

I just jumped off there an it's back up n running fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

New TV is pretty :)

312077_2049248712786_1291523362_31797251_3463451_n.jpg

• Advertisement

x43r0 wrote: »
    New TV is pretty :)

312077_2049248712786_1291523362_31797251_3463451_n.jpg

Too bad ya had to sit through that rubbish match :mad:

Good to hear elkat, will be on later at some stage

Too bad ya had to sit through that rubbish match :mad:

Good to hear elkat, will be on later at some stage

Just tried a game of CoD there and my eyes nearly exploded. Gonna stick to the 22" monitor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Just tried a game of CoD there and my eyes nearly exploded. Gonna stick to the 22" monitor

Yeah any bigger than a 32" and you have to tilt your head to see the radar etc which is no good. Atleast you won't have to watch your neighbours dancing to kinect anymore :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

Hi guys I was wondering if it would be possible for me to join yere regular games of blops? Im not much good but Im up for a bit of gaming most nights!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

buyer95 wrote: »
    Hi guys I was wondering if it would be possible for me to join yere regular games of blops? Im not much good but Im up for a bit of gaming most nights!

Have a look in this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055952610
    Add the regulars that you see posting in here with a message that your on boards. Feel free to put your own name on the list .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

Shammy wrote: »
    Have a look in this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055952610
    Add the regulars that you see posting in here with a message that your on boards. Feel free to put your own name on the list .

Thanks very much! Will do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

sorry for not replying to invites over the last couple of days, with getting married on sunday and having to work at home to get everything ready on that end before I take 3 and a half weeks off I'm generally not going from one game straight to the next so haven't been taking up the invites

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Sorry bout that lads, internet decided to die..(posting from my phone), good final game on the terrible connection though :-P

Few good games tonight with Ross, Floyd, Perrin, Seamus, Elkat, Lazy and the other usual suspects, a good bit of banter aswell :D:D:D

Serious connection issues and lobby issues over the last few days, heard there's double XP this weekend so hopefully its sorted for that or there'll be alot of rage quiting on my part!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

cheers to elkat for the invite but we already had a crowd in our lobby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

Few good games tonight with Ross, Floyd, Perrin, Seamus, Elkat, Lazy and the other usual suspects, a good bit of banter aswell :D:D:D

Serious connection issues and lobby issues over the last few days, heard there's double XP this weekend so hopefully its sorted for that or there'll be alot of rage quiting on my part!!

the connection was really bad, i think at one point i was hosting a ground war game and i got disconnected and couldnt reconnect. stupid lag ops

Yea connections last night were horrible! It picked Perrin as host and not me :confused:

Over all though, bit of craic last night. Genuinely enjoyed the games and the pre-game lobby banter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kielmanator

teh, floyd is doing his nut at the moment. He got so depressed today when I left after playing two or three games!

HE'S TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL GUILTY!

AND ITS WORKING!!!!!!!!!:eek: FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

teh, floyd is doing his nut at the moment. He got so depressed today when I left after playing two or three games!

HE'S TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL GUILTY!

AND ITS WORKING!!!!!!!!!:eek: FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

He left last night after the rest of party disagreed with him when he said Nuketown was a **** map on any game mode.

I said: "It's a nightmare on TDM cos of the spawns but on Dom or Demo it's great fun".

He then left the party and game :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

He left last night after the rest of party disagreed with him when he said Nuketown was a **** map on any game mode.

I said: "It's a nightmare on TDM cos of the spawns but on Dom or Demo it's great fun".

Normally he just won't go away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

I told y'all that I was off after that game.

Few games of MW2 with Kaos,Floyd,Furious and Yimrag last night were utter shíte!

If I got host, everyone else had 1 bar.

If I didn't get host, I had 1 bar.

Left after 3 games. :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Few games of MW2 with Kaos,Floyd,Furious and Yimrag last night were utter shíte!

If I got host, everyone else had 1 bar.

If I didn't get host, I had 1 bar.

Left after 3 games. :mad:

You sound like me

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    You sound like me

Not sure how to take that..... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Anyone else notice the connection on black ops and mw2 has gone to shíte?

I was on mw2 had a game where I was on solid one red bar throughout. Then switched over to black ops and it was just as bad, huge lag at times and host migrations upon migrations. I don't think it's my internet (for once!) as Elkats had the same 1 bar in mw2 yesterday.

Has someone Perrined up the call of duty servers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

yimrsg wrote: »
    Anyone else notice the connection on black ops and mw2 has gone to shíte?

I was on mw2 had a game where I was on solid one red bar throughout. Then switched over to black ops and it was just as bad, huge lag at times and host migrations upon migrations. I don't think it's my internet (for once!) as Elkats had the same 1 bar in mw2 yesterday.

Has someone Perrined up the call of duty servers?

Yeah I'm getting the same, finding it even more annoying when it says I have 4 bars but keep getting massive lag spikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Ditto, my scores dropped and deaths increased as people occasionally seem immune to my bullets and I got that horrible 'shoot someone in the back and then they turn around and blow you away' sensation a few times tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

eh sorry to jev/n for the message last night :P your gamertag was used a cosmonaut in zombies and you glitched and killed us both........i was very upset with you :o

Got absoulutly raped last night on HQ.... twice :mad: Not sure if it was connections or they were simply better than us but when ya go 0-250 (first game was about 100-200) on HQ there's something wrong :(

• Advertisement

Got absoulutly raped last night on HQ.... twice :mad: Not sure if it was connections or they were simply better than us but when ya go 0-250 (first game was about 100-200) on HQ there's something wrong :(

That game pissed me right off! Two of the lads were just camping for killstreaks and on express it's almost impossible to get away from choppers!

Cúnts! :mad:

Advertisement