Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

The private barebones games are a refreshing change alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Sorry for the painkiller last night lads.

I have it on all of my classes. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭swampyk08

Weird playing MW2 with no preds, harriers, ac130s, choppers in the air last night.
    Thanks for the games last night - man I am really crap at MW2, need to get some practice in...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

x43r0 wrote: »
    The private barebones games are a refreshing change alright

Some of the harder games I've played in a while - too many of you feckers using ninja! That 150-149 game on Highrise was ridiculous! :D

Think myself and Perrin were on the winning team in most/all of the games. :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

All of them I think furious

What can I say,we're just straight up beasts like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

PerrinV2 wrote: »

If by beast you mean parasite then yes; you're a beast.

Jealous yimrag?..............you're jealous.

*obscure simpsons reference*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

yimrsg wrote: »
    Had some of the best private games of mw2 ever with 6 boardsies aside with no killstreaks or noobtubes only a few people using painkiller and one match finishing 15000-14900 with me getting the game winning killcam!

Probably forgotten someone but well done to Happi, CFC, Elkats, X, Furious, Perrin, Mark, Joneser, Swampy, Benrobjon, Frenzy, Pete, Pascal and Mini for making the games last night very enjoyable.

If others here who haven't put their name down in the gamertags threads, do so and add those who post regularly here in thread because private games of mw2 are some of the best fun you can have.

Xbox Live
    -Friends
    -Yimrag
    -File Complaint
    -Tampering
    -System Tampering
    -Send complaint
    -Repeat x10

That'll learn him

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I was shotgunned in the back...too many times...like a boss.

Thoroughly enjoyed the games, it was my first foray in a long time. Despite me feeling like a total tool using a FAL on James Bond. Serious fail...

Running away from Furious was mental but with ye shouting "Run Pascal!" in my ear, didn't help proceedings! :)

• Advertisement

Jealous yimrag?..............you're jealous.

*obscure simpsons reference*

homersimpsonmiddlefingeravatar.gif
    fjsanchez wrote: »
    Xbox Live
    -Friends
    -Yimrag
    -File Complaint
    -Tampering
    -System Tampering
    -Send complaint
    -Repeat x10

That'll learn him

I should have included "and all the little people" so I'd have yourself everlast and floyd covered in my victory speech.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Came on for 2 games a minute ago, saw no one online so decided to play tdm on my own. I hate playing on my own cause I always get **** teams and bad connection. Got into a lobby for tdm on firing range.

Went in and went 20-3 and we won by like 21 kills!

Sent the 2nd place member of my team a message saying gg. She said you too. Then I said same again? But we were on different teams.

We started awfully 2000-3400. But a guy on my team got a blackbird and I got mine soon after and then my chopper.

I ended up going 35-5 and raped with the chopper!

Got a fr afterwards by the French girl.

Most fun I've had on blips in a while

Came on for 2 games a minute ago, saw no one online so decided to play tdm on my own. I hate playing on my own cause I always get **** teams and bad connection. Got into a lobby for tdm on firing range.

Sent the 2nd place member of my team a message saying gg. She said you too. Then I said same again? But we were on different teams.

We started awfully 2000-3400. But a guy on my team got a blackbird and I got mine soon after and then my chopper.

Have you asked her to Rule 1 yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Sent the 2nd place member of my team a message saying gg
    Locates his prey
    She said you too.
    She responds to his lusty actions
    Then I said same again?
    Goes in for the kill
    But we were on different teams

Alas Floyd and the French minx are nothing but "star-cross'd lovers", their relationship is determined by fate and locale-only match-making.

"O, I am fortune's fool!" Floyd, Act III Scene I

But what is this? Light enters the darkness, hope fills the void of Floyd's heart. Floyd is light-headed, all the blood has rushed into the depths of his pants.

"One fairer than my love? The all-seeing sun
    Ne'er saw her match since first the world begun."

And thus marks the most excellent and lamentable tragedie of Floyd and Celine (KoG x QueeN)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Some great games last night as always, we even managed to befriend the self proclaimed "best cod player in ireland" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

iMuse wrote: »
    Some great games last night as always, we even managed to befriend the self proclaimed "best cod player in ireland" :D

What was his GT? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

So there's someone out there as hallowed as the great Barry_Mcateer?

He fell off Quarry trying to shoot Atomic Jesus. Legend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

What was his GT? :P

Chunky Lover

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

She's really a man just so you know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,051 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

She's really a man just so you know!

that makes one of them ;)

• Advertisement

homersimpsonmiddlefingeravatar.gif

I should have included "and all the little people" so I'd have yourself everlast and floyd covered in my victory speech.

I just went online when ye were playing it and was speaking to you afterwards.. not quite sure how that helped ya, but hey - you're welcome ;)

Anyhoo, I asked yourself and you thought the answer was a no-no as far as you knew, but did anyone else record any of the matches?

Ninja Edit - GOW3 special edition just landed on my desk at work.. I think it shall be an early home time for me ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

everlast75 wrote: »

Ninja Edit - GOW3 special edition just landed on my desk at work.. I think it shall be an early home time for me ;)
    Where did you order it from?

iMuse wrote: »
    Where did you order it from?

Online from Gamestop - I posted the link which I lifted from the Bargain page from Boards a couple o pages back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

everlast75 wrote: »

Damn you. Quite jealous.

Whoever spent the 800 microsoft points or xbox live subscription on trolling floyd is a genius!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Good games last night guys, think we won 'em all except for the one we got into late.

Disclaimer: This post is aimed at the few people NOT playing Gears of War 3...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Me: Joneser, I had a few good games before ya came on

Joneser: Ah ya probably jinxed yourself now....

Que me going about 5-15 an our 1st game :o and Joneser raping everyone :pac::pac:

Go online for the first time since the weekend, see buttloads (it's a legit word) of people playing gow3 which I don't have.

Stick on mw2 and try master the mg4 and we end up getting a party of 8 going.

simpsonsLeader.jpg

na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-leader....

Go online for the first time since the weekend, see buttloads (it's a legit word) of people playing gow3 which I don't have.

Stick on mw2 and try master the mg4 and we end up getting a party of 8 going.

simpsonsLeader.jpg

na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-leader....

Bar those two guys who got their internet from the future (and who we still managed to beat in every full game we had against them), we stomped all over everyone. :D

• Advertisement

Reading over posts re last night's games on CoD....

All I can think of is a neglectful husband...

"Don't worry honey, I know I haven't be playing too much attention to you lately.. I've not been myself..

but but.. we'll do something swell together real soon, go out for dinner, just you and me..

I'll make it up to you - I promise!"

Advertisement