Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

You better start making an effort soon everlast, i'm not gonna put up with this sh!t :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Was on earlier with Happii, Lynx and Jones3r. Me and Jones3r kept getting kicked out of games randomly I think and the party was even worse. Kept saying everyone was leaving and rejoining the party every second!

I think it might be something to do with eircom though because my brother was on the ps3 before me and he kept saying he was getting kicked out of games, but it was weird because we weren't been signed out of live or psn etc.

Finical wrote: »
    Was on earlier with Happii, Lynx and Jones3r. Me and Jones3r kept getting kicked out of games randomly I think and the party was even worse. Kept saying everyone was leaving and rejoining the party every second!

I think it might be something to do with eircom though because my brother was on the ps3 before me and he kept saying he was getting kicked out of games, but it was weird because we weren't been signed out of live or psn etc.

Not too sure why it was happening but when you left, Floyd joined and the same was happening to him

another fun game was me and Happii, 2 v 2 with them using ghost, silencer, last stand and hiding in corners, me jumping up and down on a balconey on hotel to shoot over a hedge :P and the game finishing 2700-1200 or so :D wait did I say fun, I ment a load of b0ll0x! 50k people playing TDM and the best it can do is 2v2 :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

IPAM wrote: »
    Not too sure why it was happening but when you left, Floyd joined and the same was happening to him

another fun game was me and Happii, 2 v 2 with them using ghost, silencer, last stand and hiding in corners, me jumping up and down on a balconey on hotel to shoot over a hedge :P and the game finishing 2700-1200 or so :D wait did I say fun, I ment a load of b0ll0x! 50k people playing TDM and the best it can do is 2v2 :confused:

Haha it was B0ll0x alright!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I don't know if anyone is having trouble getting on black ops (I've heard a few people have) I was stuck on the multiplayer screen without the number up the top right updating... But I fixed it by deleting the latest update from the hard drive and reinstalling :)

Good few games of Blops and Gears tonight though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

Had a good few games with a few of the lads Yesteday. One game that sticks out was on Firing Range full of Campers with Noobtubes, Ghost & Second Chance! Terrible game :) Infact we played a few games like that! Overall it was a goodnight though, i don't think we lost? Some of the lads are beasts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Spike2010 wrote: »
    Had a good few games with a few of the lads Yesteday. One game that sticks out was on Firing Range full of Campers with Noobtubes, Ghost & Second Chance! Terrible game :) Infact we played a few games like that! Overall it was a goodnight though, i don't think we lost? Some of the lads are beasts!

I was doing unusually well yesterday... So many flawless games :p

175738.png

Can't believe I blops disconnected me when I was 38-0 on dom last night!

I was doing unusually well yesterday... So many flawless games :p

175738.png

Can't believe I blops disconnected me when I was 38-0 on dom last night!

That's some K/D Ratio ;) I think we played 21 games & had 21 wins!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

That's some K/D Ratio ;) I think we played 21 games & had 21 wins!

You should see some of the winstreaks going about. Ranging from about 120-440

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

You should see some of the winstreaks going about. Ranging from about 120-440

I'm on a 47 win streak atm and I'm delighted with that :pac:

• Advertisement

86 is my best :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Pfffft!

n00bZ

:p

Well it might be 5am but I eventually finished that prestige :D Double XP FTW!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

IPAM wrote: »
    Well it might be 5am but I eventually finished that prestige :D Double XP FTW!

Haha fair play, pure dedication right there :D Did you have to play much solo?

Was on with Dublin Joe and Platnum for a while then got talkin to 2 Americans so it wasn't too bad. The girlfriend wasn't too impressed, her alarm goin off just as I was jumpin into bed :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I'm gonna be online a lot more for the next few days :pac:

****ed up my back so I won't be leaving my house much till i feel good :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

My housemates are playing split screen on my account at the minute

Its something similiar to this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

Few good games last night lads. Pity bout that full part of ghost pri**s still beat them but was annoying as hell

redman85 wrote: »
    Few good games last night lads. Pity bout that full part of ghost pri**s still beat them but was annoying as hell

I think i was in this game? Was it on Firing Range when we started camping with the Claymores and Motion Sensors? :D And Grid when they all stayed in that one room for the whole game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,051 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I joined the party just as it was over.. I was busy on GoW3 watch Siera play cat and mouse with a Lambent Beserker...

I think I've had similar nights out when I was single :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

I think i was in this game? Was it on Firing Range when we started camping with the Claymores and Motion Sensors? :D And Grid when they all stayed in that one room for the whole game?

Was grid alright. awful clan and most of them left before the game was over. sore losers

Twas a different game Pete, it was UN****INGBELIEVEABLY frustrating...

TDM on Grid with myself, Capitan and Spike. The other team just stayed upstairs where B Demo would be. You'd see one and take aim but then the other five would start shooting from their corners! ARGHHH!

Yeah gold galil, jus sayin :D god I'm so behind the times :D

Playin xbox at 5am... Good craic,

abusing xbox players just because your drunk,,,, priceless :D

Woke up at 6 went into a match on Havana got the Chopper Gunner in a care package, only got 2 kills with it :( The other team went hiding in the houses!

Woke up at 6 went into a match on Havana got the Chopper Gunner in a care package, only got 2 kills with it :( The other team went hiding in the houses!

That always happens to me, I'm terrible with Choppers unless it's on Nuketown!

Got me Chopper Gunner robbed on Havana Tonight rageing! Least i had a good team to shoot it down though on a positive note.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

Anyone on blackop s now

Floyds mouth runs faster than Usain Bolt...

• Advertisement

I got so raped Tonight it weren't even right!

Advertisement