Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Spike2010 wrote: »
    I got so raped Tonight it weren't even right!

It doesn't happen very often that we lose twice in 1 night :mad: connection was bad for that game on grid but they were well organized and even with 4 bars I'd say they would have won, spawn trapped after about 3 minutes...

On a good note we had 2 or 3 close games were we finished about 200-180/190, overall a good night :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

IPAM wrote: »
    It doesn't happen very often that we lose twice in 1 night :mad: connection was bad for that game on grid but they were well organized and even with 4 bars I'd say they would have won, spawn trapped after about 3 minutes...

On a good note we had 2 or 3 close games were we finished about 200-180/190, overall a good night :)

yea that game on grid was hard, they had a full party of 9 vs our party with 7 and split screeners that did jack sh*t, all with ghost/silenced. also they where able to take B easy because they could hide behind the little wall on a side, but we gave them a good fight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

A good couple of Quick Scope/No Scope games on Nuketown, i actually done better than i thought i would :) Wouldn't mind doing that again to be honest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Mg4 grip and thermal, stopping power and steady aim is a beast, it actually is sniping with a LMG.

Love how the guns in mw2 are still throwing up surprises even after all this time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

Some epic games of HQ tonight, total carnage!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

zzirGrizz? Who the fúck is zzirGrizz!?

ZzirKATzZ is who you need to know :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

zZIRGiZz? Who the fúck is zZIRGiZz!?

ZzirKATzZ is who you need to know :P

Amm..it's actually zzirGrizz...so...yeah :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Amm..it's actually zzirGrizz...so...yeah :p

Point of the story is, I'd take that n00b to town.

I'm officially L33T.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Point of the story is, I'd take that n00b to town.

I'm officially L33T.

..A challenger appears

• Advertisement

That shot was epic! Now i know what you was getting excited about ha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,051 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Logged onto Black Ops last night at the kind invite of Lazy.. but as there was pretty much a full party, hopped on to MW2.

Firstly, there was some general concern for the wellbeing of Cossax.. as he wasn't on! He's presumed kidnapped/abducted or such...

Some great craic with Yimrag, Benrob and of course Perrin, who last night admitted he was conceived by virtue of artificial insemination... (and this is a direct quote)

"I spawned into a tube"..

More breathtaking honesty and revelations from Perrin next week :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

everlast75 wrote: »
    Logged onto Black Ops last night at the kind invite of Lazy.. but as there was pretty much a full party, hopped on to MW2.

Firstly, there was some general concern for the wellbeing of Cossax.. as he wasn't on! He's presumed kidnapped/abducted or such...

Some great craic with Yimrag, Benrob and of course Perrin, who last night admitted he was conceived by virtue of artificial insemination... (and this is a direct quote)

"I spawned into a tube"..

More breathtaking honesty and revelations from Perrin next week :p

I was on the other night for a few games with Happy, Perrin, Jon and Yimmers. :D

I've been working evening shifts in the library (after a morning shift in the office) so have had little time to play with Boardsies but back in the office now so I shall be back on tearing noobs a new one etc. tonight.

3 bar
    2 bar
    4 bar
    1 bar
    2 bar
    2 bar
    3 bar
    1 bar
    1 bar
    Disconnect
    Bed
    Dream of 4 bar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

played my first game of COD in around 2 months last night and it was really weird. Was playing MW1 and everything just seemed to be rather close and big and so I couldn't aim for crap still managed a 45-6 though on one game of TDM. Seriously it's amazing how bad some players are on COD4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

yimrsg wrote: »
    3 bar
    2 bar
    4 bar
    1 bar
    2 bar
    2 bar
    3 bar
    1 bar
    1 bar
    Disconnect
    Bed
    Dream of 4 bar

yea yimrsg, your connection was all over the place last night, but you impressed me when you managed to pull off a 3kd on grid with a 1bar the whole game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Sorry for singing this all night :P

Few good games tonight lads. Had a bit of luck with care packages :p a gunship an 2x blackbirds within 2 games of DOM on stadium :) happy days

Had a good few games with the lads Tonight, they're pure beasts though i spend all game running around searching for a kill! I'm lucky to hit 10 but thankfully i don't get killed that much, well most of the time :L

Apologies to Furious and Frank but I was full to the brim of being killed from explosives in Karachi.

Floyd here is the post Perrin and me were laughing at:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=74901621&postcount=4

I'd have broken the chain of command and have been court-marshalled for not seeking clearance for walloping anything flying. Nothing like dropping a harrier or hind the minute it enters the map!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

yimrsg wrote: »
    Floyd here is the post Perrin and me were laughing at:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=74901621&postcount=4

That is awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Fingbummer here, i had a good buzz last night, it was my first time playing in a party with boardsies, hope to do it again!

Also, sorry for getting completely owned, but Im not used to playing ground war, it's so much more manic that team deathmatches, great craic tho!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

Anyone up for a few games tonight? Not much of a player, only new to this but up for a bit of team action.

pandaboy84 is my GT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

pandaboy wrote: »
    Anyone up for a few games tonight? Not much of a player, only new to this but up for a bit of team action.

pandaboy84 is my GT.

Look up the players in the first post of this thread... Some that are on now are yimrag, happii killmore & imuse90

more will prob be on later :)

I'll be on in an hour or so

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

Got really annoyed with Blops and MW2 over the past couple of nights. Why you may ask? Because of Second Chance noobs and kids bloody screaming down the mic. Absolutely ridicolous.

PS. Sorry for the rant lol

Got really annoyed with Blops and MW2 over the past couple of nights. Why you may ask? Because of Second Chance noobs and kids bloody screaming down the mic. Absolutely ridicolous.

PS. Sorry for the rant lol

Agree 100% with you. Ghost isn't that bad but the amount of Ghosts that use second chance with noob tubes is terrible. I think me and the lads ran into a few Tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

Noob tubers on domination for the night grrrrrr....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Am usually fairly level headed when playing MW2 but tonight was beyond a joke.

Cold Blooded Ninjas lying prone in corners with silencers, wasters running around constantly noob tubing, Last Stand users, Final Stand users, Martyrdom users, Last Stand users with Painkiller - it had everything!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,051 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Spike2010 wrote: »
    Agree 100% with you. Ghost isn't that bad but the amount of Ghosts that use second chance with noob tubes is terrible. I think me and the lads ran into a few Tonight.

I recently discovered "Express" on Black Ops - random game modes but with NO ghost or Second Chance.

Ka-ching!

Advertisement