Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,051 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Playing MW2 yesterday evening...

Received a Message from Haylee87 or summit...

"Can you make me 10th Prestige"

I replied

"Yup - same way I did - go and f**king earn it"

I didn't get a response to that...

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

Collecting game after work, wasn't up for midnight purchase and fighting the urge not to play last night. Should be on from about 8pm. GT is Spaco05 and i can barely contain myself here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I hope to be on about 4pm onwards. Been sat here in work with the box just looking at me lovingly all day :o

Can't wait to get on now!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

I'm afraid I won't be able to play tonight, I have another certain type of "free-for-all" to attend to...

20111108174915.jpg

Monday - at midnight release (snigger).. go home, play til 3 am. Up for work at 7.

Tuesday - sneaky games at 10. Bed at 11 but up at 5:45 am.

Wednesday - Take halfday - go home and play more or less continuously from 2 pm til 2 am. Up for work at 7am.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I've been using all my willpower to NOT get this game but I'm close to caving, might buy it in a few hours :(

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

FunkZ wrote: »
    I've been using all my willpower to NOT get this game but I'm close to caving, might buy it in a few hours :(

Do :D I just got mine in the post there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Yeah my power brick just blew up :mad: Bo!!ox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Get it ya bollix, you know you need it haha.

Spike2010 wrote: »
    Do :D I just got mine in the post there.

I reckon I might, thinking maybe a few weeks and then get it though. If everyone knows the maps and I don't I'll get owned. Which will hopefully help me not play this as much!
    Get it ya bollix, you know you need it haha.

Grrr. We'll see, I do miss everyones beautiful voices!

• Advertisement

I reckon I might, thinking maybe a few weeks and then get it though. If everyone knows the maps and I don't I'll get owned. Which will hopefully help me not play this as much!

I just played a quick game of Kill Confirmed and it seems like alot of people still don't know the maps. You'll be kool get it:cool:

Any particular reason for not getting it?

You'd be surprised how quick you'd pick up the maps.They're all small-medium size so not a lot to figure out

Also you were the only person on my friends list not playing MW3 and that just looked creepy

x43r0 wrote: »
    You'd be surprised how quick you'd pick up the maps.They're all small-medium size so not a lot to figure out

Also you were the only person on my friends list not playing MW3 and that just looked creepy

Same, everyone else who was online was on MW3, him on FIFA, and worse it seemed everyone was in a full party so I was getting owned on my own haha.

Just sayin, anyone with an open slot when I'm on, invite me in, I hate losing haha.

Same, everyone else who was online was on MW3, him on FIFA, and worse it seemed everyone was in a full party so I was getting owned on my own haha.

Just sayin, anyone with an open slot when I'm on, invite me in, I hate losing haha.

I think we was 2 ground war parties going at one point yesterday which is mental. Shame we didn't come up against each other :p

My connection, which is usually beast, doesn't seem to handle ground war very well, was lagging everywhere before being kicked.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

De-ranked for no reason :(

FML

De-ranked for no reason :(

FML

Same happened me :(

A few games with the lads there, i think i was letting the team down though i was going mega negative must of the time! Isit just me or was we all getting spawned right next to the enemy?

Spike2010 wrote: »
    A few games with the lads there, i think i was letting the team down though i was going mega negative must of the time! Isit just me or was we all getting spawned right next to the enemy?

That was a tough last match, them all running Assassin :( Everyone has bad games now n then ;) usually me :D

• Advertisement

IPAM wrote: »
    That was a tough last match, them all running Assassin :( Everyone has bad games now n then ;) usually me :D

I have a bad game nearly everyone :D Right lads headset is going in Tomorrow English accent is coming out :cool: I may aswell give ya all a heads up up cause i'm sick of getting raped on these FPS games!

@ Cereal & IPAM..

that's sh*t!!! Have you contacted them?

I guess there mightn't be any use doing that, but for f*ck's sake :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Nah Seamus said they already released a statement saying here was nout they could do :(

Got my first gold gun last night - UMP

Next up is gold Model 1887 :D

IPAM wrote: »
    Any particular reason for not getting it?

I was slightly addicted to CoD there for a while, 26 days in game time, and close to that waiting around to get into lobbies at 3AM when ya don't want to play Yanks! I'd say I invested 40 days total into like, I can't do that again, not yet anyway!

:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

tried playing on my own this morning, some good games and some no so good games, went into ground war and died 5 times in a row in my own spawn on village, i think some of the maps are just to small for gw :pac:

Definitely won't be getting this for a good few weeks after what I've just found on Zavvi, need to save money!

http://www.zavvi.com/10573280.html

/ERECTION.
    ugglasdav wrote: »
    i think some of the maps are just to small for gw :pac:

That's what you want though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SteveeyXD

Hello boards.ie

My gamertag is KreepyBoyy x, hit me up later if a game or two is being organised.
    Cheers :)

SteveeyXD wrote: »
    Hello boards.ie

My gamertag is KreepyBoyy x, hit me up later if a game or two is being organised.
    Cheers :)

I dunno, you sound a little creepy....

Tonight, I discovered Free-For-All, I had never really played it before, sticking to Merc when on my own, but FFA is so much better it seems, especially because I don't have a team a) holding me back, or b) to blame when I do ****! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭eco2live

I dunno, you sound a little creepy....

Tonight, I discovered Free-For-All, I had never really played it before, sticking to Merc when on my own, but FFA is so much better it seems, especially because I don't have a team a) holding me back, or b) to blame when I do ****! :D

FFA is deadly on the new maps. Perfect size for a bit of old fashioned deathmatch!

Advertisement