Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

FML :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

FML :(

?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

?

I got the M.O.A.B with the lads and nobody had theatre mode turned on :rolleyes:

I got the M.O.A.B with the lads and nobody had theatre mode turned on :rolleyes:

friday_gif_collection_18.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

I think you need to have it turned on to see it from you point of view anyway. why did you have it turned off?

• Advertisement

CORaven wrote: »
    I think you need to have it turned on to see it from you point of view anyway. why did you have it turned off?

Gives you better connection apparently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

i dont remember you getting a M.O.A.B :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Just received one of the funniest voice messages ever, some 14 year old Irish fella sent me it when all of us were raping his team today on MW3:

"Hey man, can you please, please, add me to your party, I really want to play with ye guys, I deserve to play with all of ye, so if ye can add me to your party and invite me to your game, that would just be great"

Fcuking lol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Got a strange one earlier from a kid requesting that a party give him verbal abuse in party.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

CORaven wrote: »
    Got a strange one earlier from a kid requesting that a party give him verbal abuse in party.

Another one sent me one like that too, "hey can you guys be mean to me?" or something like that? That one was strange alright haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

just trying to get you recorded saying ****e so he can complain ya...kids these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

Had some good games with a boardsie there furiousjustice, up against a pack of mongs in dom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I love hearing people's mic after you kill them (we're usually in party chat so we don't hear it). Myself and PeterB were the last 2 left and he had no mic so I left party chat to hear the enemy curse, cry and moan as I molested them. Oh yes, I do love my MP7!

Shame we lost 2 of the next 3 games but they were hard fought by myself, Peter and some Irish splitscreeners. The opposition were mongs, guys who came below you in the leader board giving you grief because someone carried them to a victory!

EDIT: Papajim, that was me! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Just received one of the funniest voice messages ever, some 14 year old Irish fella sent me it when all of us were raping his team today on MW3:

"Hey man, can you please, please, add me to your party, I really want to play with ye guys, I deserve to play with all of ye, so if ye can add me to your party and invite me to your game, that would just be great"

Fcuking lol!

That has to be Floyd.

I can even hear it in his voice.

Video very much related to hearing Floyd's voice in your head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,051 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Had a few games over the weekend.. running the Riot shield is great fun :P
    Fooks up your k/d but I was never one for letting stats get in the way of enjoying the game!

Is it my imagination or does the shield not provide as much protection as it did in MW2? Seem to get shot a little more nowadays..

Some kid sent me a message sobbing and telling me to get my own juggernaut. Delicious

Nothing quenches the thirst, like the tears of a noob..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

everlast75 wrote: »
    Had a few games over the weekend.. running the Riot shield is great fun :P
    Fooks up your k/d but I was never one for letting stats get in the way of enjoying the game!

Is it my imagination or does the shield not provide as much protection as it did in MW2? Seem to get shot a little more nowadays..

Haven't done it on MW3 but gettin 2 or 3 lads with riot shields on B Dom was some craic on MW2. It's like, come get me.... I dare ya! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Finally got my copy of mw3, anyone on later this evening? Also, what K/D does Happi have :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Joneser wrote: »
    Finally got my copy of mw3, anyone on later this evening? Also, what K/D does Happi have :P

Was wondering where ya got to :pac: I'll be on later for a while :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Was on there, and connection crapped out. Annoying as fcuk.

Was playing against you minidazzler and a bunch of boardsies in dom. GT is jesusjim

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Was playing against you minidazzler and a bunch of boardsies in dom. GT is jesusjim

I was wondering why split screeners were making me feel bad about myself, at one point we had only 4 ye should have messaged one of us, you guys were beastin.

Meant to go online last night for only a bit, ended up playing for most of the night :confused:

Had some great/brutal games.

Mainly finding much more of a fight in MW3.

Good to play a few games with Kiely, Mini, Jarvis etc - has been a while :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Really wish I'd remembered to plug out my mic sometimes :o

x43r0 wrote: »
    Really wish I'd remembered to plug out my mic sometimes :o

Not again!? :D

What was it this time?

(edited out - this is a family show)

everlast75 wrote: »
    Not again!? :D

What was it this time?

(edited out - this is a family show)

Since it's a family show I won't go into detail, but it involved my description of how to use a ladies' sanitary towel as a murder weapon

Not my finest moment I'll admit

x43r0 wrote: »
    Since it's a family show I won't go into detail, but it involved my description of how to use a ladies' sanitary towel as a murder weapon

Not my finest moment I'll admit

In fairness, it would mop up the evidence :pac:

Also, trying to get to level 31 with a shotgun is a slow slow process.

This face pretty much sums up how I feel about it at the moment

impossibru.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Beating youtube commentators ftw :D

Advertisement