Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,992 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I meant to say it - but the guy he was giving grief to (ok - there were many - but I think the scottish one) finished above him on his team table. Handy player so he was...

Damn Kiely confusing people with his complex clan tag.. CSI.. CIS or whatever :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

everlast75 wrote: »
    I meant to say it - but the guy he was giving grief to (ok - there were many - but I think the scottish one) finished above him on his team table. Handy player so he was...

You sure? I thought Ross topped the table for most of the night.

Damn Kiely confusing Floyd with his complex clan tag.. CSI.. CIS or whatever :p

Fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kielmanator

haha sounds like ye had a good night last night lads. sorry I dropped off the radar, I'm after getting a stomach bug so I'm dying sick. yeah sure I said at the start of the night that gamincrazy was good, but ross wasn't having it:D:D:D

whats wrong with my clan tag?

CIS: Communication and Information Services

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Damn Kiely confusing gamincrazy with his complex clan tag.. CSI.. CIS or whatever :p

fixed 2

Cossax wrote: »
    You sure? I thought Ross topped the table for most of the night.

the two games before he rage quit ;) yer man was on top. Ross was second

• Advertisement

Ross needs to learn to relax the way I am nearly every night. :p

haha sounds like ye had a good night last night lads. sorry I dropped off the radar, I'm after getting a stomach bug so I'm dying sick. yeah sure I said at the start of the night that gamincrazy was good, but ross wasn't having it:D:D:D

whats wrong with my clan tag?

CIS: Communication and Information Services

I didn't see anything wrong with it mate, but it apparently was confusing to some ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Ross needs to learn to relax the way I am nearly every night. :p

No actually, if he relaxes as much as you he may just stop breathing, just cos yno, whatever like...:pac::pac::pac:

Someone sent this to me on Live earlier.
    I didn't rage quit last night,as we were loosing every game anyway.The only person that got a higher score than me was yimrag and the reason I left was because I was nearly asleep

Can't think who it could be however. Im on now for a game if anyone wants to join me.

Well can you reply to the good man and say we were only kidding (hence the winky face) and that for my part, whilst I wouldn't swear to in Court, I'm fairly certain that lad, the name of who escapes me, did finish above.

If he didn't finish above Ross, my bad... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Someone sent this to me on Live earlier.

Can't think who it could be however. Im on now for a game if anyone wants to join me.

LMAO poor aul Ross, he didn't need to be banned, a simple " ah now" would have sufficed ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I know the majority of people that frequent this thread are on Xbox and I thought ye might be interested in this, it needs alot more interest to be possible but it could be good for ye.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2055989727

More beasting by Boardies tonight. :D

Par for the course really; rape the opposition and then out comes the rubbish trash talk from some Yanks. Poor Yimrag was stuck on the same team as them.

After a little convincing I tried out the SPAS again, was on 238 kills when I checked (after my first round of using it) and unlocked extended mags by the end of the night, good fun!

Had great fun tonight. The highlight was my care package chopper gunner :D

only lost one game aswell. Got my 1000th UMP kill

Christ lads - having clocked the times of your posts, how late did you stay up :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Par for the course really; rape the opposition and then out comes the rubbish trash talk from some Yanks. Poor Yimrag was stuck on the same team as them.
    QUOTE]

Those little sh*ts really pissed me off in skidrow. I had a bit of a sulk and not bother playing my best before my pride getting the better of me. You can't even slag them off as they just keep blathering on like that old bloke from the fast show crossed with alvin and the chipmunks.

Apart from that it was a good laugh. Probably my best run of performances ever, got All Pro on Ross and another boardsie on Sub Base. Got a whopper score of 4300ish on Favela but still never won a game though!!

Also ump w/ red dot and m1014 w/ grip with lightweight pro, marathon pro and ninja pro is awesome.

Christ lads - having clocked the times of your posts, how late did you stay up :eek:

Me, cossax, perrin and Irish psych0 played team tactical until 2:35

Me, cossax, perrin and Irish psych0 played team tactical until 2:35

You only having your brekkie now then? ;)

Yeah had a turkey and ham roll :P

yimrsg wrote: »

Those little sh*ts really pissed me off in skidrow. I had a bit of a sulk and not bother playing my best before my pride getting the better of me. You can't even slag them off as they just keep blathering on like that old bloke from the fast show crossed with alvin and the chipmunks.

Apart from that it was a good laugh. Probably my best run of performances ever, got All Pro on Ross and another boardsie on Sub Base. Got a whopper score of 4300ish on Favela but still never won a game though!!

Also ump w/ red dot and m1014 w/ grip with lightweight pro, marathon pro and ninja pro is awesome.

I swopped over to the Spas as mentioned earlier, you got a few kills on me as you had the immediate second shot, ya bollix! That's why I love the M1014 but after last night I'm starting to appreciate the Spas a bit more.

FatAndeeeh and his buddy were some knobjockeys. Built a few nice killstreaks off them on Quarry. :D

• Advertisement

Kicked out of my room for the while as the relatives are using it as the guest room so I'm only back on tonight. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

I came on at about 2 last night...got a two or three games of Team Tac with the lads though. Didn't lose in them was fun. :D

Finical wrote: »
    I came on at about 2 last night...got a two or three games of Team Tac with the lads though. Didn't lose in them was fun. :D

This man is a beast at S and D.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

This man is a beast at S and D.

Absolute beast

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Haha once off lads. I'll be on about 10.30. I should prestige tonight. Woop woop!!! :)

Great few games last night. We split into 2 team tactical teams. Lost a couple I think to some try hards, but they were really fun games. Kiely got to witness my quickscoping Skillzzz firsthand on Sub-Base.

Domination on rust :D

Domination on rust :D
    That was a funny one all the same. Spawn killed with the chopper. I couldn't stop laughing at my attempt on sub base though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Great few games last night. We split into 2 team tactical teams. Lost a couple I think to some try hards, but they were really fun games. Kiely got to witness my quickscoping Skillzzz firsthand on Sub-Base.

How did ye work that? did the other boardsies click join session in progress or something?

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    How did ye work that? did the other boardsies click join session in progress or something?

We didn't play against each other. We split and went our seperate ways because we were playing Ground War. There was a captain picking process. I was picked last.

Advertisement