Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,051 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Indeed Muse, comeback of the century! My K D shot to fook, but it was worth it!

My favourite use of riot shield in the previous game! Rightly pissed off the opposition :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

iMuse wrote: »
    What a comeback that was lads, epic game :)

They got over confident when they were 50 points ahead! :D Big mistake haha

Tonight playing FFA I finally got a KD up to 1.0, never had it there before, then it was promptly dropped back about 35 kills because of two or three extremely hard fought matches, good ones though, mission for tomorrow, get my w/l up to 1.0, only 9 matches to win then I'm there!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Got 35 assists in regular domination last night in dome, next target is 50!
    Highlights of the match was stealing the enemies juggernaut armour and a riot shield duel over B which I lost.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

^^ "Goodbye" I don't care what anyone says that movie is class

• Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Anyone here based around Nenagh/Limerick area? My GT is Davenocheese, feel free to add me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

They got over confident when they were 50 points ahead! :D Big mistake haha

Tonight playing FFA I finally got a KD up to 1.0, never had it there before, then it was promptly dropped back about 35 kills because of two or three extremely hard fought matches, good ones though, mission for tomorrow, get my w/l up to 1.0, only 9 matches to win then I'm there!!!

Whenever I look there are always people on to play with... How can you have a W/L of < 1!? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Whenever I look there are always people on to play with... How can you have a W/L of < 1!? :confused:

I didn't play with anyone when I just got it, I got drunk and played for like 5 hours in Kill Confirmed, losing most matches haha. I can win FFA and with a boards team, but playing with Pubs is hit and miss on whether they will play the objective or whether I am on form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

I'm the same, k/d is around .9, but slowly creeping up the way. When got it at first tried rushing around maps like a loon and got raped every match, few days in got the swing of the maps and improved a little bit.
    I find it hard to keep the k/d high if I'm playing objective based games, cause no matter how hard I try I just love rushing too much and acting like cannon fodder.Don't mind getting slaughtered just as long as I capture the objective.

Me wrecking the heads off those Haze fellas with my Riot Shield....

phototq.jpg

I was doing my impression of Gandalf and/or the Black Knight on B Dom.. .

"None shall pass!!!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

What perks are you using with your riot shield class everlast and do you die often from the front through your riot shield?

Blast shield is fairly pants as I got stuck with a semtex and it killed me. Once I get 10 class slots I'm setting up 2 riot shield classes, one with overkill and a shottie and the other with hardline pro to make the most of those assists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

yimrsg wrote: »
    What perks are you using with your riot shield class everlast and do you die often from the front through your riot shield?

Blast shield is fairly pants as I got stuck with a semtex and it killed me. Once I get 10 class slots I'm setting up 2 riot shield classes, one with overkill and a shottie and the other with hardline pro to make the most of those assists.

Guy I play with who'se pretty handy uses it from time to time. It's completley flawed. I've seen him stabbed through it head on .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 112 ✭✭Plumpynuter

Good game this evening lads. I could not talk as the baby was sleeping. I don't think we lost any games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Good game this evening lads. I could not talk as the baby was sleeping. I don't think we lost any games.

No worries, Yeah we rarely lose when we have a few on :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Any chance you can add my gamertag to the list OP? Feel free to add me anyone:

Niallsparky151

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Any chance you can add my gamertag to the list OP? Feel free to add me anyone:

Niallsparky151

I got your FR but wasn't sure who it was. Will accept tomorrow when I'm back on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Sorry for all the raging and screaming on my part tonight, I think this game will be the death of me :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Really enjoyed tonight, except the obvious Interchange game :(

Getting serious luck with CPs, 1 AC-130, about 5 or 6 Reapers, 1 ATT drone, Assault Jugg and plenty of preds etc trown in for good measure :)

IPAM wrote: »
    Really enjoyed tonight, except the obvious Interchange game :(

Getting serious luck with CPs, 1 AC-130, about 5 or 6 Reapers, 1 ATT drone, Assault Jugg and plenty of preds etc trown in for good measure :)

Yea you run seriously good with those things! I changed up my KS so I might have your fortune. Alas, it wasn't to be :(

BTW, it was good to have III ZED III back in the mix tonight. If he wasn't so popular and hadn't had a full friends list, I'd have added him, again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Just looked there, I haven't played MW3 in 10 days now... That isn't like me for a MW title... Usually I'm addicted! :P I think I just really prefer Blops to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Anyone here based around Nenagh/Limerick area? My GT is Davenocheese, feel free to add me :)

I'll add you as long as you don't have upc broadband .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Shammy wrote: »
    I'll add you as long as you don't have upc broadband .

Haha I don't man.... with digiweb. PM me your GT. Just got slaughtered in kill confirmed on downturn, hate that map with a passion! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

came in completely trashed. still fairly trashed but not as bad as i thought as im reading this as being fairly coherrant. of course i could be so trashed im actually making up sentances from complete jibberish. back on topoc though. the rule is. dont play drunk off your tits. you will play badly. that will be all

or will it be !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

In a game the other night and some guy starts talking his mouth off. He seriously sounded like this especially around the 23second mark

yimrsg wrote: »

I do use blast shield.. unless you're stuck with semtex, I tend to survive grenades etc. Tbh, i thought about overkill, but usually I (should) have teammates around me, and they tend to wipe out the competition while I distract them.

Its a damn shame they did away with unlimited sprint, as it takes AGES to get to B Flag on a lot of maps..

sierra117x wrote: »
    or will it be !

oh dear :p

stuck on assault jug last night as id picked up my moab during the week. decided id give it a go and have a bit of craic. got it on my first game. said id reel it in and just stick with an ac-130 for the rest of the night and didnt get a single one :/

cheers to elkat for the invite by the way but i was already in with 9 of us as it was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

hey you will all hate me for this but assassin pro is great for Dom. at least 3 times last night when playing with boardsies opposition players ran past me while I was capping a point :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

sorry CFC and Eamonn for leaving without saying anything, sister was annoying me for something and as i got up I somehow managed to break my headset :mad:

• Advertisement

Only managed to have a few sneaky games last night. Stuck on Assault class and managed to do quite well (I usually use support).

Anyhoo, one game on Bakarra (everytime makes me start singing to myself the song below)

and Shammy jumped in.

We spawned at C.

Neither of us had the headset on.

Straight off the bat, both of us sprinted for B and capped it.

Just says alot about people who play the game properly, and people who don't.

Advertisement