Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Sorry I haven't been on at all for MW3 guys, been insanely busy. But luckily I have the whole of next week off work, so hopefully I'll be catching up on levels with you guys and should be playing every day/night :P Also, I just discovered the joy of spec ops Leaderboards, my aim is to keep top of the obstacle course ops ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Anyone see what X did to himself? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Cossax wrote: »

???

iMuse wrote: »
    ???

I'll leave him post the photo (if he wishes) but he had a little accident while ice skating! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

I got some new Cat Emblem Tonight, 2 Headshots In One Bullet? Has anyone else got that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Spike2010 wrote: »
    I got some new Cat Emblem Tonight, 2 Headshots In One Bullet? Has anyone else got that?

Just got that tonight myself, why a cats head i'll never know...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Cossax wrote: »
    Is it wrong that I 'liked' that photo!? :p

Is it wrong that I 'liked' that photo!? :p

You and 19 others!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I feel sooooo left out :/ hurry up vodafone!!!!!

Pints will ease the pain :D:o:(:D:pac::rolleyes::pac::)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Few great games of Host Migration last night!!! - Triple cap on interchange from the start half way through it kicks everyone went to search again and put us in the same game - whatever way that works?? -
    won the same game twice lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Delboy007

I was out last night for drinks after work, got home at 12.30 pretty drunk and I just had to go play a few games, and when I say play I mean run around getting killed, I was 0 for 15 in one game of hardcore Team Death match (sorry to anyone that was on my team. Warning dont play drunk it does not work, just mess up K/d ratio

But I ended up playing to 4am and ended up late for work and I am so sick today, as u can see I am doing anything but work today. I think I might need an intervention. I have never been so addicted to game in my life I be thinking about it all the time, I have to go home town this weekend and I don’t have an Xbox there and I am really thinking of packing up my Xbox and taking it home so I can play it.

Is anyone like this, I need some thing like AA to go to or I think my wife is going to divorce me or throw my Xbox out the window (she did say that last week I am not sure if she was joking or now)

Any tips on how I can cut down?

http://www.erietvnews.com/story/16103061/woman-tries-to-sell-husband-addicted-to-modern-warfare-3-on-craigslist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

Played a clan of 4 last night and they left after a few minutes....but they kept rejoining the same game. Happened about 3 times. Nice 3 losses for them haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

a load of us where playing GW dom on underpass and we were beating them 100-0 and the host changes about 4 times before we are all kicked, so we go search for another game and we get put into the same game except the enemy team has gotten 2 of the flags back, missed out in a chance to get a 200-0 game, biggest bullsh*t i have ever come across in a cod game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭redzerologhlen

Ya I have it too. Thought they could have came up with something better then a cats head for it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Got it with a spas.
    Ahhhhhh Yeaaaaaahhhhhhh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

So I haven't been on the past few nights for reasons best explained in the photo below

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/390332_2349129569620_1291523362_31991756_39646456_n.jpg

Consequently, I expect to be on an awful lot more in the coming weeks for reasons best explained in the photo above.

Currently posting from a hospital bed (sponge baths FTW :pac:)

This pic on something like 55likes and 75 comments so I think I need to re-evaluate my "friends" list

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Got it with a spas.
    Ahhhhhh Yeaaaaaahhhhhhh

Got it with a sniper

awwyea.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

x43r0 wrote: »
    So I haven't been on the past few nights for reasons best explained in the photo below

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/390332_2349129569620_1291523362_31991756_39646456_n.jpg

Consequently, I expect to be on an awful lot more in the coming weeks for reasons best explained in the photo above.

Currently posting from a hospital bed (sponge baths FTW :pac:)

This pic on something like 55likes and 75 comments so I think I need to re-evaluate my "friends" list

Hate to break it to you (no pun) but I'm afraid they wont let you in to coppers with that thing on.

http://danschmidtforsenate.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/broken_leg_kitten.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

redman85 wrote: »
    Hate to break it to you (no pun) but I'm afraid they wont let you in to coppers with that thing on.

http://danschmidtforsenate.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/broken_leg_kitten.jpg

He's banned from there anyway after fist-pumping the ceiling too hard. Also when is lazyfingers/funkz going to pay for the name change?

To cheer you up
    183541.png

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

Playing drunk seems like a great idea untill you check your K/D :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

yimrsg wrote: »
    Also when is lazyfingers/funkz going to pay for the name change?

I'll do it before the weekend :cool:

And fuck you for remembering you cunt
    :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Some good games tonight, apart from that TDM at the end...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Again, some corner jumping fäggot ruins the game. Irish people are without doubt the gayest community of gamers. I've never been so frustrated with a game as I am with this.

The return is nigh....

Gettin sent home today :cool: not sure if I'm meant to be out this soon but you can only get away with groping nurses and using "sorry! It's the drugs!" for so long before they get wise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Playing last night, and a guy sounding just like Karl Pilkinton (An Idiot Abroad)was on the opposite team. Commenting on everything. Killed him with a claymore and I hear this..."fcuking tw@t!!!"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Yeah I got it with my PP90 I think. My an ultraserious title alongside this emblem is the way to go :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Playing last night, and a guy sounding just like Karl Pilkinton (An Idiot Abroad)was on the opposite team. Commenting on everything. Killed him with a claymore and I hear this..."fcuking tw@t!!!"

We play with a few guys from Manchester most nights, they all sound like Karl Pilkington, classic, what a legend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

Enigma IE wrote: »
    Narkey drunken ****head needed to be kicked down off his high horse anyway :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

For some reason my connection has been fcuked all evening, played loads of FFA and lost badly, which is just weird for me, usually I lose but go pretty well positive. Then got into one game with boardsies during which my connection went kaput and fcuked me over.

Advertisement