Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

sierra117x wrote: »
    Narkey drunken ****head needed to be kicked down off his high horse anyway :/

Young skywalker, sometimes you need to be the bigger man in order to dissolve sitations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

sierra117x wrote: »
    Narkey drunken ****head needed to be kicked down off his high horse anyway :/

Danger :confused:

Shammy wrote: »
    Danger :confused:

Aye.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Tv broke the other day (tear) havent played in days!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Made the mistake of trying to play at 4 in the morning after no sleep. Absolutely no one online, was lucky to get into one game after waiting about 20 mins. Not loving this matchmaking system for only the local area.Although saying that playing against aload of americans didn't work out great, terrible connection and went wayyyyyyyy negative on every game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Was playing with the missus's american cousin and his clan, f*ck me they are amazing. Playing kill confirmed and we cleaned up rather nicely :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Losing 2 games last night 200-199 will be fairly memorable.

The thing that will stay with me longest is being "moved" to allow an enemy spawn where I was standing and pick up a double kill upon spawning, like the time several of us spawned (and died in Dome) in the same exact spot where we died just seconds before with an enemy looking at us.

Coming up to 2 months 1 month after release and the game still isn't right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

yimrsg wrote: »

The thing that will stay with me longest is being "moved" to allow an enemy spawn where I was standing and pick up a double kill upon spawning, like the time several of us spawned (and died in Dome) in the same exact spot where we died just seconds before with an enemy looking at us.

Coming up to 2 months after release and the game still isn't right.

??
    *looks at calendar*
    ??????

Coming up to 2 months after release and the game still isn't right.

2 months?? What reality are you living in... :confused:

12033286.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

1 and 2 are beside each other on the keyboard so that's what happened.

1 and 2 are beside each other on the keyboard so that's what happened.

Fair enough, i had a look last night and i've only played 22 hrs total in the past month... very disappointed with myself!

Lads ,

Any of ye lose any titles over the new dashboard ?

Lads ,

Any of ye lose any titles over the new dashboard ?

Not been home yet to update, how big is the udpate do you know? From what I can understand, the addtional features are only useful to Kinect users.

Enigma IE wrote: »
    Not been home yet to update, how big is the udpate do you know? From what I can understand, the addtional features are only useful to Kinect users.

Takes less than a minute , looks different , just needs getting used to.

Wondering now if its a coincidence that i lost the 2 titles or.......

Takes less than a minute , looks different , just needs getting used to.

Wondering now if its a coincidence that i lost the 2 titles or.......

Well if its happened to others, then no coincidence. Someone on the eggs box thread said something about auto sign-in not working since the update?

Not sure if i have lost any titles... got the update alright, looks alright!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

sorry about that guys for leaving, got disconnected from xbox live and it would not reconnect, it was doing the same thing just after i got the updates for the new dashboard

No prob man, apparently happening to alot of people.Something to do with the update.
    Link below with more on it

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

I think I've come to the conclusion that it's time to sell the Xbox. I've a job interview in Malta in a few days an don't wanna bring it over if I get the job as it will only distract me from spending time in the sun with the missus and actually doin work.

The main reason I've come to this is that MW3 is crap. It's dull, lifeless and simply not entertaining. I only ever play out of boredom to be honest. One of the only upsides to keeping onto the Xbox is that I'll keep in touch with folk from here on a more (somewhat) social level.

Anywho, rant over an time for sleep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,050 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I think I've come to the conclusion that it's time to sell the Xbox. I've a job interview in Malta in a few days an don't wanna bring it over if I get the job as it will only distract me from spending time in the sun with the missus and actually doin work.

The main reason I've come to this is that MW3 is crap. It's dull, lifeless and simply not entertaining. I only ever play out of boredom to be honest. One of the only upsides to keeping onto the Xbox is that I'll keep in touch with folk from here on a more (somewhat) social level.

Whoa whoa whoa there now, let's not do anything hasty here... It's just the tiredness talking..

I was playing team tat last night and i swear some randomer had a recon hack. He always knew which corner we were gonna come around, alway knew exactly where we were on the map etc.

Needless to say it didnt take long to p!ss me off! Anyone come across anthing similar? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Apologies for not joining the part invite last night, got a bit rapped up in Skyrim!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Have learnt my first major lesson of this game, never....ever...play TDM or FFA, the amount of camping in this game is ridiculous. It's even bad in the objective games but at least then you're usually guaranteed the win.

Joneser wrote: »
    Have learnt my first major lesson of this game, never....ever...play TDM or FFA, the amount of camping in this game is ridiculous. It's even bad in the objective games but at least then you're usually guaranteed the win.

Saw a gamertag last night, something along the lines of "Kamper19**", and he lived up to his name :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

While you're here, elite won't let me invite you to the clan at all... The button to invite just isn't there for you but is for everyone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

While you're here, elite won't let me invite you to the clan at all... The button to invite just isn't there for you but is for everyone else.

I'll look into it ;)

EDIT: If you can try sending me an inv again and lemme know if u have any luck :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

everlast75 wrote: »
    Whoa whoa whoa there now, let's not do anything hasty here... It's just the tiredness talking..

Ha. I'll still have it for another couple of weeks anyways. Just not enjoying playing this, or any of the other COD series at the moment. For me it just doesn't have that addictive gameplay. Any of the others I would have been playin 8+ hours a day. When I was last unemployed I played COD4 about 12-14 hours a day, no joke.
    Cossax wrote: »
    Apologies for not joining the part invite last night, got a bit rapped up in Skyrim!

No worries just thought I might be able to tempt ya :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

Ha. I'll still have it for another couple of weeks anyways. Just not enjoying playing this, or any of the other COD series at the moment. For me it just doesn't have that addictive gameplay. Any of the others I would have been playin 8+ hours a day. When I was last unemployed I played COD4 about 12-14 hours a day, no joke.

Planning on getting battlefield 3 when college is done. I'm sure we can tempt a few lads over...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

redman85 wrote: »
    Planning on getting battlefield 3 when college is done. I'm sure we can tempt a few lads over...

The DLC is out... tomorrow I think... I'm not liking MW3 at the moment either, its just something to do, well at least until they patch skyrim so I can complete the feckin' main quest :P

I'll look into it ;)

EDIT: If you can try sending me an inv again and lemme know if u have any luck :)

What did ya do :confused::p

Advertisement