Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,050 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Had a good laugh last night with a few good games...

Speaking with Happi's dog and spending some time loitering around the ladies loo on Arkaden...

Got kicked from the game 3 times in total.. the last time I just took the hint from XBOX live and went to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

Played 2 games last night first one was brutal 8-12 or something then the next one 28- something i have to be the most inconsistent player i've ever seen, if i could stop getting killed as much as i do i wouldn't be near as bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Spike2010 wrote: »
    Played 2 games last night first one was brutal 8-12 or something then the next one 28- something i have to be the most inconsistent player i've ever seen, if i could stop getting killed as much as i do i wouldn't be near as bad!

I'm the same, i get some serious killstreaks in one game and then in the next i suck b*lls!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Re: Inconsitency. I thinkl a lot of that can be down to lag/connection issues. If you're in a bad lobby/room your going to be royally screwed.
    Some games though it's just down to luck. Played a tdm yesterday in Bakara and knew in the first ten seconds it wasn't going to go well for me.

Reaper / Predator care packs got stolen
    Every 1v1 long/mid distance other guy had an ACR
    Every 1v1 CQC other guy had an SMG
    Flashed myself twice serving up two easy kills for the enemy
    Snuck up behind an enemy, just about to kill him for a chopper when a teamate preadatord the guy. I got killed in the confusion.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Played a tdm yesterday in Bakara and knew in the first ten seconds it wasn't going to go well for me.

Reaper / Predator care packs got stolen
    Every 1v1 long/mid distance other guy had an ACR
    Every 1v1 CQC other guy had an SMG
    Flashed myself twice serving up two easy kills for the enemy
    Snuck up behind an enemy, just about to kill him for a chopper when a teamate preadatord the guy. I got killed in the confusion.

Thats not even funny... (ok ok its a little funny :D) but get what you mean, some games are amazing while others lead to the controller been f*cked across the room!

• Advertisement

genuine wtf moment yesterday when iMuse got the game winning kill with this contraption he picked up that, as Ross said, looked like it was made out of meccano..

there are some (what can only be described as) perverts out there when it comes to guns and attachments..

everlast75 wrote: »
    genuine wtf moment yesterday when iMuse got the game winning kill with this contraption he picked up that, as Ross said, looked like it was made out of meccano..

there are some (what can only be described as) perverts out there when it comes to guns and attachments..

Is it weird that i give all my custom classes female names?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Why hello again black ops...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Joneser wrote: »
    Why hello again black ops...

Played a few matches earlier, Chopper gunner first game back :D

iMuse wrote: »
    Played a few matches earlier, Chopper gunner first game back :D

Nice, I think I have to go back to it, I play games to have fun and I'm not finding MW3 fun at all, oh well, time to wait for Treyarchs next game...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

my internet started self harming night and cut itself off, so sorry for bailing half way through the game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

So happy I didn't buy elite! I actually like MW3 but will end up back on BLOPs if everyone else is playing it. Its more for the craic I play any online game!

I'm too thick to get rid of MW3 :(

so last night was fun...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Thick as in mad cause ya bought elite or thick as in stupid and ya can't find the eject button on the xbox? God I'm bored :(

IPAM wrote: »
    Thick as in mad cause ya bought elite or thick as in stupid and ya can't find the eject button on the xbox? God I'm bored :(

I'm too thick to understand the questions :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Anyone for Black Ops?

Anyone for Black Ops?

Will be on about 9 :)

Anyone for Black Ops?

Hmmmm, i shall see :D

Played some Black Ops last night with elkat, X43 and the lads...

Whilst MW3 can be frustrating as hell, at least you get put to the (un)fair test..

here's a pic of one game we had last night..

blops.jpg

The scores speak for themselves.

Its like Arsenal going to play the under 10s at St. Enda's.

Maybe they overcompensated in MW3 in an effort to equal things out, but I do appreciate the effort. Maybe they'll tweak it some more and get it right...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

Played some Black Ops last night with elkat, X43 and the lads...

Whilst MW3 can be frustrating as hell, at least you get put to the (un)fair test..

here's a pic of one game we had last night..

blops.jpg

The scores speak for themselves.

Its like Arsenal going to play the under 10s at St. Enda's.

Maybe they overcompensated in MW3 in an effort to equal things out, but I do appreciate the effort. Maybe they'll tweak it some more and get it right...

21-85 nearly as bad as me last night:D But to be fair i was rather drunk:cool:

These guys must have been in one hell of a Spawn Trap going by the scores:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

I traded in Black Ops thinking I'd never play it once MW3 came out....umm might have to get it back and Battlefield 3.

MW3 did my nut in yesterday :mad:

redman85 wrote: »
    I traded in Black Ops thinking I'd never play it once MW3 came out....umm might have to get it back and Battlefield 3.

MW3 did my nut in yesterday :mad:

Rule number 1 of MW3 - never, ever play it on your own

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭swampyk08

Man - I miss Black Ops...not clicking with MW3 at all.

First off, anyway using playfire.com? Just signed up today, tis cool. Another way of keeping track of your games and games your friends are playing.

Secondly, we should hold a BLops marthon this weekend, party up and clean up :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I want to bring a party of 6 to play some MW2 for old times sake

Anyone up for it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

x43r0 wrote: »

Anyone up for it?

Would love to but you've seen my Facebook location :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

x43r0 wrote: »

Anyone up for it?

600-awww-yeah-guy.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Cool so myself and Cossax are heading on tomorrow evening from about 6ish (rough)

If anyone's online around then fell free to join

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Sup guy's

Got a XBOX there after being on PS3 since 08

GT is iKells.
    Have GOW3,Forza,NFS the run,BF3,and FIFA 12 should be getting MW3 at Christmas

Advertisement