Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

About last night...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Village... Like WTF!!! played the map about 10 times tonight, 5 of which were in a row!! Apart from that it was good craic :) lost for the 1st time since I got back online :o I went 12-28 or somethin really crap :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Apparently my house was sold yesterday without my knowing and I ended up moving to f*cking Village!

Great craic last night (as usual) - got 2 x triple semtex kills which restored somewhat my faith in the game :P

Groundwar is just not worth it - the waiting around in the lobby is brutal, especially to me who used to play TDME :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

Got a triple with a bouncing betty on interchange last night, was satisfying in an otherwise frustrating few nights of COD. Anyone else finding it ever increasingly difficult to find any matches?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

got a triple with an IMS to save a flag in underground dom :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

MiCr0 wrote: »
    got a triple with an IMS to save a flag in underground dom :-)

Pics or GTFO :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Jev's impending doom:pac: unlucky spawn man!
    mw3.xbox.screenshot.757504374264_med.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Jev's impending doom:pac: unlucky spawn man!
    mw3.xbox.screenshot.757504374264_med.jpg

That was hilarious. :D
    I had come around the corner just in time to see it and all!

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Yeah:D !i was just after planting a sam turret,and headed in that direction and all i hear is ughhh,Jev got flattend right infront of me!All you could hear is laughter.......:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

Great getting back to a few Games in Black Ops, Demolition spawn traps = loads of kills

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Spawn trapping like a boss so we are! Only one team has stuck around for the whole game. LOOOOOOOOOOL

Getting all the kills :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Spawn trapping like a boss so we are! Only one team has stuck around for the whole game. LOOOOOOOOOOL

Getting all the kills :)

Dam you's with your full party :p

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Gonna have a read through very shortly, select and drop topic posts into a new thread so as to not clutter this one. Lord knows it's happened too many times before and what happened as a result, so best defuse the bomb :) Thread locked.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

If you want to discuss the rights and wrongs of spawn trapping, do it in here please --> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056515603

Thread open

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Spas 12 M.O.A.B :D

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

iMuse wrote: »
    Spas 12 M.O.A.B

When you get that? Spawn Trapping are we:cool::D Fair play man!

Spas 12 M.O.A.B :D

Video or GTFO :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Video or GTFO :D:D:D

Had theater mode on so will prob put it in the fileshare.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

You should deffo put that up

Had theater mode on so will prob put it in the fileshare.

Cool bud, I'm gonna pretend like I know what the fileshare is but a link would be nice once it's up :D

Playing the other night on Dome, hid behind a humvee while reloading, threw a bouncing betty over the humvee and below is the result....

188463.jpg

188464.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I was really surprised how easy it was to get the assault osprey gunner last night... First time I put it on and got a fair few of them. It can be taken out way too fast though for a 17-18(?) kill streak :( 3rd MOAB last night too, first time I actually went for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

Had a few decent Games by myself last night a few 30+ and a beast 66-22 (well it's beast for me). Possibly could have tryed for a MOAB in that game, but had Assault on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Enjoyed the few games last night lads, bar the one where 5 of the other team rage quit and left one poor sod on his own. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

zero19 wrote: »
    Enjoyed the few games last night lads, bar the one where 5 of the other team rage quit and left one poor sod on his own. :pac:

Can't believe he stayed :D got me a few times the bugger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

IPAM wrote: »
    Can't believe he stayed :D got me a few times the bugger

And me! Did I kill him at all? Nope :rolleyes:

zero19 wrote: »

Fair fecks to him alright, put up a fight too!!

Had been drinking relentless all day and couldn't focus properly on anything :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

I'll be on for a few one eyed games later !!(got me eyes lasered)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Got it done just a year ago - everything's in HD now :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Nice one,I thought about having mine done but wussed out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Well I got it done to stop something getting worse not to improve so im not home free yet. Must do it on my other eye THEN do it for reals on the two!

Advertisement