Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

everlast75 wrote: »
    However, I was never so happy to later play regular domination in Dome after X's perverse load-outs and rules :P

You know you all love it. Ya dirty feckers :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Would love a few games of BLOPs, might try find it later and have a BLOPs session tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

IPAM wrote: »
    Would love a few games of BLOPs, might try find it later and have a BLOPs session tonight!

Count me in so bud. But only after you've provided me with MW3 clips :P:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

would also be up for some blops lads count me in:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Any private games going tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Any private games going tonight?

What makes you think you're getting an invite? :p

Probably, I'd hope we'll leave it till later on cos I wanna prestige again (and not be a noob by the time I finish) tonight.

Right I'll go play gears so :pac:

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Right I'll go play gears so :pac:

1 free space now, hurry up!

Cossax wrote: »
    1 free space now, hurry up!

Just ate dinner,too full to move

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

I'll be on in a bit if one frees up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Private games where a good laugh earlier, stupid how only 9 people can play on MW3 :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Anyone jumping on now or soon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,046 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Sorry lads, Internet shut down for some reason - appreciate the games :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Good laugh playing last night, finally got the thermal on the l86, lot less recoil than the m60 with thermal, plenty of shíte talked too. Finally, I can confirm that X is not from Somalia.

yimrsg wrote: »
    Good laugh playing last night, finally got the thermal on the l86, lot less recoil than the m60 with thermal, plenty of shíte talked too. Finally, I can confirm that X is not from Somalia.

191826.PNG

X was hanging out beside a burning car.
    I said it must remind him of home. (I momentarily thought he was from Limerick but he's from Waherford)
    He said he wasn't from Somalia.

Oh such mirth. I think this was just before he talked about seeing the most surprised asian. We then talked about the pacific ring of colonies being a tad shakey for investment purposes. We covered a lot of topics on last nights show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I thought he was from Cork for some reason :confused: Somalia... Cork, probably much of a muchness

edit: anyone on for a few games?

I said it must remind him of home. (I momentarily thought he was from Limerick but he's from Waherford)

Oh such mirth. I think this was just before he talked about seeing the most surprised asian. We then talked about the pacific ring of colonies being a tad shakey for investment purposes. We covered a lot of topics on last nights show.

Ah yes, the pacific ring of colonies :cool: Why weren't ye're heads in the game, jeez guys :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

We did get a bit philosophical last night alright.

I don't remember a lot of it but I do distinctly remember that we gotta lose that sax solo......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Anyone on tonight, haven't played in a while and listing interest in the game, was hoping a few games with ye lads would get me back into it!

gt is DOC09UNAM if anyone is playing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

I'lll be on!

Ahem. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Don't spit the phlegm you just brought up clearing yisser throat on the ground,

Good scummer

14193926.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Just played for the first time in ages while wearing glasses, oh sweet baby jesus I missed them.

Ranked the G18's from 1-10 in about an hour and a half, I've decided to go for all the secondary's fully leveled up. Mostly because it takes so long to level the primarys and I want to feel that satisfaction NOW. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,046 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Don't spit the phlegm you just brought up clearing yisser throat on the ground,

Good scummer

14193926.jpg

How would you know, you won't let anyone else get a word in

I got a collateral!

If you, x, CFC and Shammy were playing in the party I could have had a multikill with my improper comments linking Waterford and Limerick residents to being at home near burning cars.

disappointed-so-close-freddie-mercury.svg

Was in a lovely lobby with some of the lads just after I prestiged there, up to level 4 in the first round and hit 7 in the second, 28-0 (with 3/5/7 assault) but couldn't have been more than 2/3 from a MOAB, shame we triple capped for so long! Went through my own MP5, a single FMG, 2 ACRs and an MP7. Wish they'd stayed. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Happened to me yesterday with Benrob and Lynx,Randomer triple capped and game ended with me one off a MOAB.I was rushing around like feck and got one in the final killcam but there was a another one needed,then Benrob went on to get a Assault Moab the next game :P

Was in a lovely lobby with some of the lads just after I prestiged there, up to level 4 in the first round and hit 7 in the second, 28-0 (with 3/5/7 assault) but couldn't have been more than 2/3 from a MOAB, shame we triple capped for so long!

Yeah they were dirt, in one game on hardhat, their entire team only managed 1 assist and in another game their top player was 6-39.
    Went through my own MP5, a single FMG, 2 ACRs and an MP7. Wish they'd stayed. :(

Yet you scoffed at my triple-spraying-killing machine that is the m60.
    14377637.jpg
    What I feel like with it:
    predator.gif
    What I actually look like:
    128928015073034726.jpg

• Advertisement

Apologies to x and everlast, ever so slighty intoxicated :/ oh and the missus is much better, twas just the alcohol inhibiting her ;)

Advertisement