Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Jev/N wrote: »
    Just did this, and finally changed the strength of my wireless so I don't have to constantly turn on and off the WiFi on the router when playing.

Changed the channel to 13 as no one would ever dare pick that, muhahahaa :D

That's my channel number lol :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

My apoligies for my awful language last night. Drinks were had. Never seen so many campering bástards in my life!
    Wont be on tonight unfortunately.
    :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 112 ✭✭Plumpynuter

Can I get a link to happy's channel pls? He had a couple of 100+ games in a row that I would like to get a look at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Can I get a link to happy's channel pls? He had a couple of 100+ games in a row that I would like to get a look at.

http://www.youtube.com/user/iKillmore

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

About an hour ago on village I ended up playing against a few brds clan ppl with the now ye're gaming tag... It was a game of kill confirmed I think in ground war.

Fookin' hell lads that was not fun. Still bloody shell shocked. PTSD will kick in soon. The constant barrages from the air. The flashbangs left right and centre.

/lies in the corner rocking back and forth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I've played once or twice against Boardsies and it isn't one bit fun. Just get slaughtered really. But when you're on their side, you'll win most games. Some quality lads play from Boards.

<3 Boardsies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

About an hour ago on village I ended up playing against a few brds clan ppl with the now ye're gaming tag... It was a game of kill confirmed I think in ground war.

Fookin' hell lads that was not fun. Still bloody shell shocked. PTSD will kick in soon. The constant barrages from the air. The flashbangs left right and centre.

/lies in the corner rocking back and forth.

You're in for a tough game against brds, this is what happened to me a few nights ago...

Seatown.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

^ The whole lot of them cammping at B dom

come-at-me-bro-turtle.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Finally broke 50 assists. If we let the game go on a bit longer I could have nudged on to 60 but Jev was being hormonal and wanted the game to end asap.

194493.jpg

I'm also pretty close to having a more assists than deaths and getting all LMGs golden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Jev's anger was legendary!

Tonight's rage was brought to you by tampax; let the rage flow :p

• Advertisement

x43r0 wrote: »
    Jev's anger was legendary!

Tonight's rage was brought to you by tampax; let the rage flow :p

And Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,045 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Played a game on Village, the other side were putting up quite the fight and my assault class was doin' fook all..

So switched to support class, up with the recon drone... and grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck!

f3a00580-0958-4e1e-a36d-5dd75fdea54e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Few close games last night, always better than stomping someone 200-50 or 7500-2000. I thought that game on Seatown was gonna be good, think it was 5 v 6 (5 of them in party + randomer) they left after about 30 seconds :(

Forgot to check this last night but apparently I killed Everlast by deflecting enemy bullets with my riot shield into him. Hope it's true as he deserves more airtime in the next monfailtage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

yimrsg wrote: »
    Forgot to check this last night but apparently I killed Everlast by deflecting enemy bullets with my riot shield into him. Hope it's true as he deserves more airtime in the next monfailtage.

Hahaha that I have to see :)

You certainly did. Domination on hardhat, you were standing at the tunnel entrance on b side and he was crouched on top of the tunnel camping like a bitch :p

You certainly did. Domination on hardhat, you were standing at the tunnel entrance on b side and he was crouched on top of the tunnel camping like a bitch :p

Takes one to know one X ;)

everlast75 wrote: »

Ladies ladies ladies, chill, here, ye may need this...

194724.jpg

:pac::pac::pac:

Just kidding :D

It was quite extraordinary - I reckon Yimrag is cursed - I stayed the hell away from him the few games I had after that ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

That post makes it look like you're coming onto X43r0 :pac:

• Advertisement

That post makes it look like you're coming onto X43r0 :pac:

How did you know that literally happened on the Boardsies night out.. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Its a shame elkat stole him away from ya the last minute and got him back to his ;) :P

Remind me not to go to the next one of these :rolleyes: ....

That is, if i'm cool enough to be invited :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Actually, would be a good idea to set up another one? I missed the last one :(

Well, I wasn't using the forum long enough, so I just used my haxxor skillz to get into the pubs CCTV, then put it up onto a lifesize TV and walked around next to it to feel like I was involved :pac:

Related to last CoD beers, when is lazy/funkz going to change his boards name?

He's been fairly determined in staying away from mw3, even putting up with Floyd playing fifa to stay away from us.

I demand justice and a suitably embarrassing username! How about PerrinV3?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Its a shame elkat stole him away from ya the last minute and got him back to his ;) :P

Please. *I left him in the club on his own.

Jerk wouldn't dance with me

*(by mistake mind you)

Ladies ladies ladies, chill, here, ye may need this...

194724.jpg

:pac::pac::pac:

Jev's gonna be pissed when he finds out you stole those ^^
    IPAM wrote: »
    Actually, would be a good idea to set up another one? I missed the last one :(

Sounds like a plan! London ok for everyone? :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Related to last CoD beers, when is lazy/funkz going to change his boards name?

He's been fairly determined in staying away from mw3, even putting up with Floyd playing fifa to stay away from us.

I demand justice and a suitably embarrassing username! How about PerrinV3?

And who could blame him,I had to change console to get away from ya.
    And theres a reason why people don't pick the perrin username.....it won't end well

(this may be the third time I've posted this vid but this film is awesome)

• Advertisement

Sounds like a plan! London ok for everyone? :D

We'll call it April 14th then :pac: I'll be there anyway.

Advertisement