Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

''the music's a bit loud, let me whisper in your ear''

''I'm Cereal Rapist, hello big boy''

Hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Of course. The rule is, you can bring yourself as long as two hot women accompany you.

There's me out :rolleyes:
    Now that I think back on that, at the time when you asked who I was, it crossed my mind that it wouldn't be such a great idea to shout across the table "Howya, I'm cereal rapist!".

Instead, I whispered it in your ear.

...creep :o

I think everyone's arse clenched a bit when he introduced himself :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Leeg17 wrote: »
    There's me out :rolleyes:

I think everyone's arse clenched a bit when he introduced himself :pac:

As I said I was standing at a wall, I Nearly sucked a brick outta the wall I clinched me arsed cheeks so tight..

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

That's where I'm livin :) Right up from Spinola Bay (St. Julians police station)

Ok now im jealous,awesome spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I vote Everlast sets it up :pac: I'll definitely be there this time!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Ok now im jealous,awesome spot.

When I move into the house on April 1st I'll post some pics.

You_e0a06d_2590915.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,045 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

IPAM wrote: »
    I vote Everlast sets it up :pac: I'll definitely be there this time!

Dublin or outta town?

everlast75 wrote: »
    Dublin or outta town?

Surely Malta is considered out of town :confused:

malta1.jpg

Ok, ok I'll stop :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Dublin or outta town?

I'd say Dublin but I haven't a clue where everyone is from?

Surely Malta is considered out of town :confused:

malta1.jpg

Ok, ok I'll stop :pac:

Careful mate, otherwise you'll end up with 10 blokes who will not leave your feckin' house!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Depends on the date but will try my best to make it if it's in Dublin

Careful mate, otherwise you'll end up with 10 blokes who will not leave your feckin' house!!!!!!!!

Did I say that's what Malta looked like??

main-qimg-f8b8d90cad547afd1be68c8cf0b6d90a

I meant it looked like this...

street-610x406.jpg

poker_face_rage_face_meme_flyer-p244848404789425638zwxou_400.jpg

^^^^ that'll be what it looks like AFTER the weekend there... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 KaosWatson

if it's not like that after the weekend, i'll be sorely disappointed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Dublin suits me!

**cough Coppers cough***

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Dublin suits me!

**cough Coppers cough***

Coppers again...? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

What about Kilkenny?supposed to be a great spot,also us "southeners" could meet ye "northeners"half way!;)??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

When I move into the house on April 1st I'll post some pics.

Be careful with this one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I'm up for this provided I've enough notice. Also provided there's a good showing. For christ's sake, if I fly over for a night out, ye can surely get your arse off the couch and get the **** into town for the night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

If it's in Dublin I'd pop along, ya'll may be better than me at COD, but I'm pretty handy with a pint and a fat chick...just sayin :pac:

• Advertisement

x43r0 wrote: »
    I'm up for this provided I've enough notice. Also provided there's a good showing. For christ's sake, if I fly over for a night out, ye can surely get your arse off the couch and get the **** into town for the night

Better give Happii enough notice so he can shower this time :rolleyes::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

I'll defo show the face :D Dublin yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Broke the 50 assist barrier in a game on Dome with Kaos and Mini, 54 assists in the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

And somehow you managed to get 23 kills as well, while I'd my try hard g-string on (picture it) and only got 25. :pac: His aimbot is amazing! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46 KaosWatson

i got a pretty epic anti-martyrdom kill later on that night, when me and furious were rocking some pub teams. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Cossax wrote: »
    Broke the 50 assist barrier in a game on Dome with Kaos and Mini, 54 assists in the end.

You come at the king, you best not miss.
    970165_o.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Played last night after playing battlefield for a few days. Cod graphics feel really cartoony in comparison. Have to say though, after the massive shock of playing a battlefield game again,think I was playing a bit better on cod last night as I wasn't rushing like a lunatic.
    For all the battlefield fanboys looking down their noses at cod ,I found more retards playing battlefield.Lost count of the amount of times I spawned into a helicopter or plane being flown by some one, only for them to crash it into the ocean or jump out and leave me to die.For a squad based game that requires communication only came across one other guy using a mic over the few days.Surprised that it appears more people use mics on cod(guaranteed,usually only either to hurl abuse at kids or sing some crap pop song).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Meatwad wrote: »
    Played last night after playing battlefield for a few days. Cod graphics feel really cartoony in comparison. Have to say though, after the massive shock of playing a battlefield game again,think I was playing a bit better on cod last night as I wasn't rushing like a lunatic.
    For all the battlefield fanboys looking down their noses at cod ,I found more retards playing battlefield.Lost count of the amount of times I spawned into a helicopter or plane being flown by some one, only for them to crash it into the ocean or jump out and leave me to die.For a squad based game that requires communication only came across one other guy using a mic over the few days.Surprised that it appears more people use mics on cod(guaranteed,usually only either to hurl abuse at kids or sing some crap pop song).

Yeah I don't really get the "elitism" that BF supposedly holds over CoD and has more mature adults versus CoD's kids. Both franchises have their merits and weaknesses, the 4 person squad system and limited game mode selection is rather dull in BF when you've had lobbies of 18 players from your friends list doing all sorts of gamemodes. If you've a sh*te team in CoD a good player has a chance of winning but in being stuck on a sh*te team in BF you've not got a hope. I'll probably get BF3 and ME3 once they're on sale as I've still got plenty to do in mw3 and skyrim. I had a few games of BFBC2 with Benrobjon and Topdawg and it was a laugh playing in a squad of medics, trying to revive each other out in the open when we were getting hammered from tanks and mortars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

yimrsg wrote: »
    If you've a sh*te team in CoD a good player has a chance of winning but in being stuck on a sh*te team in BF you've not got a hope.

This sums up the multiplayer perfectly. You can still have fun messing about on your own but stuck on a ****e team really destroys it for you, especially since games of conquest or rush can go on for 20+ min.
    I'm not planning on playing too much bf3 till there's s few more from the nightly round up playing,not as much crack as cod nights.Main reason I got it was cause of the cod match making was playing up since the new update so found it impossible to get a match at certain times of the day/night. One thing I will say bf3 has over cod,is the dedicated servers.Not a bit of lag and instant matchmaking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

4 of us joined a game in session last night 150-70 down and triple capped. Managed to pull it back and win 200-192, was a sweet victory.

Advertisement