Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Blame greenball's.

Happi currently rocking the 52 w/l

With no dashboards....??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

IPAM wrote: »
    With no dashboards....??

nope :), i always play in a full party

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Lynx when are we getting new clan emblems?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Meant to post the other day but had a good few games of Blops at the weekend with x and kells. Such a better time playing it, very little rage :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Seamus LFC

Benrobjohn wrote: »
    Lynx when are we getting new clan emblems?

They said the clan emblems should be available for everyone later this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Black ops can go suck my d1ck. Even if I host I lose every gun battle. Load of balls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

COD4>BLOPS>WAW>MW3>MW2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Reality_Check1

Meant to post the other day but had a good few games of Blops at the weekend with x and kells. Such a better time playing it, very little rage :)

Just seen this now. Would anyone here be up for a few games of black ops or COD 4 in the very near future? I have both but they arent nearly as fun if you arent in a party

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

greenman09 wrote: »
    Black ops can go suck my d1ck. Even if I host I lose every gun battle. Load of balls

Tip: You have to aim at the person

ugglasdav wrote: »
    greenman09 wrote: »

Well sir, that just sounds like effort!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Its probably the **** connection I've had over last few days. Needed to vent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

ugglasdav wrote: »

ORLY?

Grenade_Launcher_menu_icon_MW3.png

Pic isn't showing for me

Pic isn't showing for me

Same here... But I'm going to assume it's funny and thank it anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Pic isn't showing for me

Shows for me but I'll get it from a different sauce there now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

X is refering to Orly, France, a southern suburb of Paris, the name Orly came from Latin Aureliacum, "the villa of Aurelius". The Aurelia being a powerful family originating during Roman times. Perhaps X is making this refering as perhaps its the decendants of Aurelia that perform well in COD, or perhaps i'm a rabbling nutjob who's bored at work.

*I am guessing its a picture of a posh owl wearing a spectacle and possible a top hot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,028 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Some disturbing discussion about Scientology and dodgy lunch options...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Would you eat placenta with a knife and fork or you it be better with chopsticks and just slurp it up?

OM NOM NOM!

Placenta and no cheese sandwich for me please :pac:

I'm so glad I missed this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Good games of MW2ube earlier, forgot how good most of the maps are.

Announcing when Terminal is coming out this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Saw this on reddit, dude gets 147 kills on interchange playing groundwar, match went on as long as possible 200-198. That's not the amazing part for me, a player had 77 assists! At first I thought it was loads but by the looks of it he was the only one using a recon drone. I know Furious, Seamas, Kaos and myself regularly got over 50 assists in games of normal domination that finished closer to 200-100 and there has been times where there are 4 or 5 recon drones to call in.

On an open map like Interchange which has predictable spawns and if you faced a biblically poor team, and the match went all the way to 200-198, and only 1 player using recon drone, I reckon that it's possible to for someone to break 100 assists, (Seamas and Furious combined assists broke 100 here). It would be even easier you have a couple of teammates running assault and using uav & carepackages (in the hope to get an effortless recon drone) for the tagger.

Meh 147 kills spawntrapping on Interchange GW with people running UAV/Ballistic Vest.

Great achievement but still.

Most of them youtubers make subs not cap B till about 30 points to extend the game and ****.Boring as

I'd say one of you guy's who can fly the recon drone would be able to get 100 assist's in the same way,especially running recon and drone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Yeah the team had the spawntrap down to an art 8 players essentially doing all the actual work whilst the uploader gets the glory, throwing ballistic vests at his feet and motion sensors where he needed them. Being honest the guy isn't that good considering he only got 2 moabs in his 147 kills despite having 8 players helping him massively.

I couldn't be arsed copying that tactic, I posted the vid as it's about the realisation that it's possible for a single player to break 100 assists if given the right conditions. Considering the Boards assist record stands at 66 in Dome, getting 77 in Interchange using a spawntrap and groundwar isn't really that impressive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Meh 147 kills spawntrapping on Interchange GW

Great achievement but still.

...Boring as...

huh.gif

Isn't that what happens (nearly) every night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

I dont know about that clip.Why do none of the other team have assasain ?

huh.gif

Isn't that what happens (nearly) every night?

No?

We play for the laugh he's playing for score's and **** and Yomtea it's legit he just got a good lobby

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

No?

We play for the laugh...

Then why rage quit at least 64 times a day? Surely that's not fun.

• Advertisement

wtf are you on about,I haven't rage quit in age's
    Last time I played with you you left...

Advertisement